Summer Solstice Sale - 30% OFF!!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The beach will wait. Leave your sunscreen at your door and retreat into the cool welcome of your studio. The season is short but the sun is here, so it’s time to kick back, relax and embark on a summertime dream.

Imagine a world where samples are abundant, instruments intuitive, and music flows freely from your fingertips. That world is a reality with the Orange Tree Samples Summer Solstice Sale! (Dare you to say that three times fast!)

For 21 days, in honor of the first day of summer, we are having a sale on all sample libraries and bundles. Everything* on the site is 30% OFF! Plus, to help you beat the heat and get your creative juices flowing, we will have cool contests and prizes on our Facebook page!

So sit back, relax, and start music-making, music maker. Your studio tan looks great.

To get the 30% OFF discount, use the code SUMMER2014 when checking out. The sale ends on July 11th at 11:59 PM PST, so don’t miss it!

*Excluding the recently released Angelic Zither (that would just be unfair).
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Question:

Can this discount be combined with the $40 crossgrade discount on the Evolution Electric Guitar?

EDIT: I just found this
Note: This crossgrade discount is not valid retroactively, and does not apply to group buy sales or other discounts unless stated otherwise.
I guess I can't. No big deal though as I'd save more with the Solstice sale.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”