Evolution Electric Guitar Stratosphere - NOW AVAILABLE!!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok I finally snagged it! AWESOME!!!!

So....updating older libraries? Do you have an ETA? (Geez we are a pushy bunch aren't we!)

Yeah we are........but that's a good thing surely!! :)

I'm really eager on hearing if/when an updated steel string will appear and if the samples will be improved further......

thejonsolo wrote:Ok I finally snagged it! AWESOME!!!!

So....updating older libraries? Do you have an ETA? (Geez we are a pushy bunch aren't we!)
Hahah, no problem. The EEG Strawberry one is nearly done, so it will most likely get released before the EAG Steel Strings update. Right now I'm working on all the factory tone presets for it, and other than that it's just a matter of tweaking the manual and finishing a few other things before it's complete. I'm hoping I'll have it complete in 2-3 weeks from now.

The new version of EAG Steel Strings is playable right now, but all the factory strum patterns need to be updated to compensate for the difference in available articulations and effects. New factory tone presets need to be created for it as well. ETA, maybe another 2 weeks after EEG Strawberry update is done.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Doug1978 wrote:^^ we can see you're very excited about this product stelio_chepa from your posts on pages 1 and 2.

But, seriously, stop being so demanding, so frequently.

I'm sure Greg is working as hard as possible on progressing this further.

Chill out.

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ? I would never have bought anything. which is full of bugs. Well, you're uploaded videos which is visible it can't automate the important preferences !!?!?!? Constantly talking about the original еmail adress, and not realize that sooner or later your guitar will be uploaded in audio trackers. I buy products Impact Soundworks. Where there are no problems with the script.... And now I refuse to buy this. And if by chance anywone upload in torrents, will try it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2BnGa ... ure=gp-n-y this is with your strawberry guitar ;)

stelio_chepa wrote:
Doug1978 wrote:^^ we can see you're very excited about this product stelio_chepa from your posts on pages 1 and 2.

But, seriously, stop being so demanding, so frequently.

I'm sure Greg is working as hard as possible on progressing this further.

Chill out.

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ? I would never have bought anything. which is full of bugs. Well, you're uploaded videos which is visible it can't automate the important preferences !!?!?!? Constantly talking about the original еmail adress, and not realize that sooner or later your guitar will be uploaded in audio trackers. I buy products Impact Soundworks. Where there are no problems with the script.... And now I refuse to buy this. And if by chance anywone upload in torrents, will try it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2BnGa ... ure=gp-n-y this is with your strawberry guitar ;)

A) Do you realise that I'm not Greg, or from the company?

None of what you say in your rant above corresponds to my one previous post, or to me.

What videos have I uploaded? Where do I say anything about an email address?

I am simply a customer of Orange Tree Samples; one who was bemused by your constant demands with little sign of gratitude for the fantastic work that Greg has done with this product.

B) Your mention of piracy torrents, which breaks forum rules, will now get referred to the KVR mods for their decision.

C) Your antics in this thread have been immature, aggressive and disgraceful.

Grow up.

Well he was asking for updates and he doesn't even own it? And he was asking for the updated scripts to be available here?

Eish.

Edit- Nvmd. I see he is banned.

Good stuff Greg. I'm looking forward to seeing how EAG steel strings is shaping up.

I'm interested in Stratosphere, very interested. But I do metal and Shreddage II is awesome for that. Does anyone have any metal demos of Stratosphere?

Hmm, I was wondering why he wouldn't divulge his email address through PM or in our Facebook messages, which seemed a little suspicious, not to mention requesting that the update for the library get posted for download here on the forum. Looks like the KVR admins decided to ban him.

I'm glad I could update the engine to add automation for more settings, though, since certain controls (pickup position, pick style, bend mode, etc.) really needed that ability. As much as I prefer dropdown menus for certain controls, it's a pity that Kontakt doesn't let you automate them.
xphen0m wrote:I'm interested in Stratosphere, very interested. But I do metal and Shreddage II is awesome for that. Does anyone have any metal demos of Stratosphere?
Javi Perera posted a few videos on his Facebook page using Stratosphere for metal. If you'd like, I could ask if he'd mind uploading them to YouTube.

Also, check out these demos ("Terra" and "Exosphere") written by Solonoid Studio using Evolution Electric Guitar Stratosphere: https://soundcloud.com/cory-pelizzari/s ... tree-demos
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:If you'd like, I could ask if he'd mind uploading them to YouTube.
Yes, please do!

just read thru this thread lol that guy was hilarious.

to see the Evolution Guitar Engine Metal Potentiality listen to the file attached
a music decomposer

Hi everyone,

Was there ever an old interface with Stratosphere, like the one with Strawberry and Steel Strings?

Nope.

CSonKVR wrote:Was there ever an old interface with Stratosphere, like the one with Strawberry and Steel Strings?
EEG Stratosphere premiered the very newest Evolution guitar engine, so it was never in that older engine like Strawberry / Steel Strings.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”