Evolution in demo mode

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi ,

I purchased EEG Stratosphere and downloaded the .rar files per the instructions. When I click on the .nki file I get what can be seen in the attached file. That is, Stratosphere is in demo mode and times out after 15 minutes. My copy of Kontact 5 was purchased and is not a demo version. Everything shows as registered and activated in Native Instruments Service Center. I have not been able to find information about getting Stratosphere out of demo mode, or indeed that it has a demo mode. But that is what appears to be the case.

Any clues appreciated,

Jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That's really strange, especially since this is the full version of Kontakt. There's nothing in EEG Stratosphere that would cause the demo mode itself, so the only thing I can think of is if something strange happened when authorizing Kontakt in the Service Center. Is there any way in the Native Instruments Service Center that you can deactivate and reactivate Kontakt? Also, do you have any other non-Kontakt Player libraries that do load correctly (not in demo mode)?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thanks for the reply. I have other sample libraries as Omnisphere, Trilian, and Garritan Personal Orchestra. Haven't encountered this issue with them. I think I will try completely removing and then reinstalling Kontakt5.

Jim

Hi Jim,

If it isn't too much trouble, that might be the best way to try to get it working. Let me know how it goes!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”