Orange Tree Samples Summer Group Buy [ENDED]

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're kicking off this Summer with the biggest sale we've ever had.

Here's how the group buy works: the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes--even up to 60% OFF. Starting today, all you have to do to participate is add a library to your group buy order. You can modify your order at any time during the group buy.

And that's not all. During the sale, we'll be having contests, giveaways, and releasing special freebies as discount tiers are reached.

The group buy lasts until July 11th, after which you can complete your group buy purchase and add the sample libraries to your collection.

As you know, we don't have sales very often. In fact, it's been years since our last group buy. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get incredible savings on ALL Orange Tree Samples libraries!

What are you waiting for? Join the Summer 2016 Group Buy today and participate in this great discount.

We also want to invite you to participate in the conversation and regular group buy updates. Head over to the Orange Tree Samples Facebook page for giveaways and other bonuses.

--------------
OVERVIEW:
--------------

Current Participants: 1323
Time Remaining: Ended!

Current Discount Tier:
1 or more buyers: 10% OFF
25 or more buyers: 15% OFF
50 or more buyers: 20% OFF
100 or more buyers: 30% OFF
175 or more buyers: 40% OFF
250 or more buyers: 50% OFF
500 or more buyers: 55% OFF
1000 or more buyers: 60% OFF *
* Current discount level

Participated in the group buy? Complete your group buy order here.

------------------------
FEATURED SAMPLE LIBRARIES:
------------------------

Angelic Keys. $24, NOW $9.60
Spinet harpsichord for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: String Quartet
Audio Demo #2: Pale Blue Dot

SLIDE Acoustic. $89, NOW $35.60
Expressive acoustic slide guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Nobody's Fault But Mine
Audio Demo #2: Greg's Stomp (Andrea Bellucci)

Cherry Electric Bass. $99, NOW $39.60
Versatile 5-string electric bass for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Groovitis
Audio Demo #2: Demo 1

Angelic Chimes. $99, NOW $39.60
Struck wind chimes library for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Down the Rabbit Hole (Ben Rawles)
Audio Demo #2: Adagio (Chris Poehler)

Evolution Modern Nylon. $179, NOW $71.60
Nylon acoustic guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Golpe Airoso
Audio Demo #2: Cafe Roma

Click here to browse the rest of our sample libraries for Kontakt.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

In just 3 hours, we've already reached 100 participants in the group buy, reaching the 30% OFF discount tier! It also just unlocked the first freebie: the deluxe version of our popular Jazz Funk Kit free drum sample library. We went back to the original sessions for that library and re-chopped all the samples, keeping the microphone signals separate as well as including more dynamic layers. We also created a simple interface in Kontakt 4 to let you mix between the mic signals (or send them to separate audio outputs to use in your DAW).

The instrument can be downloaded from your group buy account page here: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/account/group-buy

Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Hit the 250 mark (and 50% discount) in 24 hours -- maybe less. Downloading Garage Rock Kit now.

We've reached the 50% OFF discount tier, unlocking another freebie! This one is a garage rock drum kit. It rattles, buzzes, and has tons of character--oodles of character, even. We sampled it with the same approach as the Jazz Funk Kit library, allowing it to fit into the same scripting and interface.

Here's a short audio demo of the Garage Rock Drums freebie in action: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/audio ... itDemo.mp3

You can download it now from your group buy account page: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/account/group-buy

Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

The response to our group buy has been outstanding! In just one day, it skyrocketed to the highest discount tier at 50% OFF. Both freebies have also been unlocked now--the new deluxe version of our popular Jazz Funk Kit and an all-new Garage Rock Kit library. Both of these can be downloaded from your group buy account page.

And that's all thanks to Orange Tree Samples fans sharing the group buy on social media and forums.

But the fun has only begun!

In appreciation for your support, we've created additional discount tiers, 55% and 60% OFF. We've never had a discount of this magnitude in the entire history of Orange Tree Samples!

We also have trivia questions planned for our Facebook page, so join us over there to win Orange Slices rewards points to use in the group buy (or to hoard for our upcoming sample libraries).

Lastly, we have something extra special for you...

The Orange Tree Samples Summer Song Contest

Prizes:
1st Place:
New Evolution electric guitar library (prior to its release!)

2nd Place:
500 Orange Slices (worth 50% OFF)

3rd Place:
250 Orange Slices (worth 25% OFF)

The rules are simple: write a short song (2-3 minutes long) in any style of music and make it the most cliched version of that genre possible, highlighting at least one Orange Tree Samples library. For example, your piece could be the sleaziest 70's funk tune, cheesiest dream pop hit, or heaviest metal song. The Orange Tree Samples library/libraries you choose to highlight may include any of the free libraries we've released as well.

The entries will be judged based on the quality of composition, arranging, production, and adherence to the contest rules. The deadline for the contest is the end of the group buy (July 11th), and the winners will be announced shortly after. Multiple entries may be submitted.

Email your song submission in MP3 format to:
contest@orangetreesamples.com

Good luck, and have fun!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

We just uploaded an update for the free Garage Rock Kit library for Kontakt 4 / 5. We fixed the highest dynamic being missing from the stick clicks and added a new stick whoosh noise (the stick moving through the air) to the D3 key. Check out this example track to hear it in action:

https://soundcloud.com/orange-tree-samp ... it-example

Just re-download the latest version from your group buy account page:

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/account/group-buy
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Hi Friends:
I am new just from yesterday.

(A) Evolution Guitar Bundle
(B) SLIDE Bundle

I got a great price to buy from "Summer Group Buy" and really I want to go with both (A+B) but my order comes with a price good but higger. I send a mail yesterday night with no answer yet. For the (A+B) I need the "Summer Group Buy" offer, and I would like to take this great chance.

If not I can only reach (B) wich is great, but will be greater to have (A+B)

Do I have to wait ?
Should I be informed via email when I can purchase ?

I understand this system is like "crowdbuying" ... I know this exist, but never participated in one of this. And I would like not to miss the chance to have A+B

Thanks

You need to wait until the number of buyers hits 1,000, or the group buy ends on July 11 -- whichever happens first. If the number gets to 1,000, you get 60% off. If not, you get 55% off.

Either way, you should get an email notification when the time comes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much, ... by your words I read it is sure I am going to get my (A+B) as 55% or 60% is almost the same. I will keep an eye on my emails entries everyday :pray:

Yup--you'll get an email notification with a link to complete your group buy purchase. If we reach the 60% tier before the group buy ends on July 11th, you'll be able to check out early (and receive an email about that, of course), too.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Hi Greg,

Great sale. I signed in for three bundle libraries. I am excited because it will be my first entry into OTS - being blown away by the youtube clips on the net.
One question though: from 5-10 july I will be travelling with limited access to internet. What happens if the group buy reaches 1000 during these days? I can still complete the buy and download my libraries after I get home, I hope?

All the best,
Martijn

StillLife wrote:What happens if the group buy reaches 1000 during these days? I can still complete the buy and download my libraries after I get home, I hope?
Yes, although the group buy will be open to completing orders as soon as we reach the maximum tier, you'll have until the very end of July to actually complete your order.

And then regarding downloading, when you've purchased any libraries they remain in the downloads section of your account where you can access them any time you need to--no expiration dates and no download attempt limits.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Great. Thank you for your swift reply. Looking forward to making music with your libraries.

It's odd, until I checked out the forums, I hadn't realized that Evolution Banshee had had an update and a name change. Seeing that it includes new impulses got me thinking; are the impulses that are included in your libraries available to use with other software, or, since these are Kontakt Player libraries, are they locked?

In any event, I'm joining the group buy. There are a few libraries I haven't bought yet that I've had my eye on, and the price can't be beat. I'm looking forward to finding out what the new guitar library will be like, too.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

The impulses are all inside the NKR resources file, which I don't think are accessible (despite whether the library is encoded for the Kontakt Player or not). I could manually send you the impulses if you'd like, though.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”