change midi-channels in kontakt5 using OT-Samples instruments

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
Bought the whole guitar bundle using that great group-buy action (great instruments). And here's the question: I use Kontakt 5 in Cubase. Normally I can select the input-MIDI-channel in Kontakt for the instrument (see attachment 'Berlin_PS'). Using an instrument from Orange-Tree-Samples, there's no way (I don't see any) to change the input-MIDI-channel (see attachment 'Strawberry_PS'). Bug or feature or am I only blind?
Thanks for help in advance!
Ivar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Next to the library title, there is a camera and an "i" icon. Click "i" and the usual features like channel input will be shown.

Most libraries default to the "i", but these default to the snapshot camera tab, probably for ease of loading presets.

Thanks a lot!
Funny thing: just tried to search once more as often before and klicked on every button available, and also on the "i" ...
and now because of your advice I'm shure its the right button and I'm happy that my eyes are allright ...

Yup, that little "i" button will switch to the settings for the Kontakt instrument, including MIDI input channel, audio output, and more. To return to the snapshots, click on the camera icon.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”