i didn't know

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

what i was up against. these guys are unbeatable. i'm seriously considering quitting. how they do it is beyond me.

anyway... to make it short:

3 megabytes full of weird crap. experimental mostly. sounds like the end of the world at times. it's called sulukule ---> a gypsy neighborhood in istanbul

crap!!! i have to give full credit to this dude who played it. i used his midi. the website is http://ibrahimertal.sitemynet.com/md.html and it's safe. it's turkish tunes. get them while you can. :D

don't let the mosque scare you.

Ha! Excellent. Ends far too soon. Details!

details: curiosity evoked by midi file, synful french horn sadly played by me in the beginning, rmiv recently purchased from baggio, efex modulator, donation version of ambience, heavily-effected synful violin diddling, synful clarinet played by the crazy f**ker who made the midi file, picture of a mosque from istanbul, memories of sulukule, self destruction. seriously... visit the website and listen to the midi files. :nutter:

Fun stuff, tuz. Indeed some mad midi action on the clarinet. I looked at midi file #3 from the site, aye carumba!

Weirdly designed site, but the midis... :-o

Listening again. Love those tortured instrument sounds, tuz.

i'd love to be able to play like that one day. how the hell did he do it? i wonder if he speeds up the bpm or something. wtf!!! hopefully i'll be able to do stuff like that on my own one day.

Not being able to read Turkish, I assumed it was a sort of anthology site. Did one bloke do them all?

Barnadine wrote:Not being able to read Turkish, I assumed it was a sort of anthology site. Did one bloke do them all?
they are mostly well-known turkish songs but one dude played them after all. some of them are improvs like the one i posted.

a nice tune, tuz!
make it longer please.

Wow, I really love what you did with the horn! I could actually go for just an extended version of that part :D
Great stuff, as always.

And thanks for the heads up on the MIDI site, some interesting stuff to be found there...

Return to “Music Cafe”