Necrosensual (dark, chaotic, heavy, electronic)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm new to this site, I like it a lot.
You can hear some of my songs on soundclick.
http://www.soundclick.com/necrosensual
Let me know what you think.

I just read the rules, I didn't follow any of them. Sorry.
I'll fix it after work.

Well, I braved the broken rules, and survived to tell the tale.

I listened to all three tracks. I like stuff in all of them, but couldn't help feel that the drums and the more Ministry-like elements (like those skipping riffs on Organ Lust) were maybe a bit of a crutch. Like on Intromission, the piano-stuff seems to be the focus of your attention, but instead of taking it further, you use the drums instead to add points of interest. Not suggesting ditch the drums, just maybe focus on integrating them fully in with other parts on future tracks.

Look forward to hearing more. Shame about Soundclick's bitrate, on Organ Lust especially you can really hear MP3 phasing artefacts.

Cheers,
Steve

rules?
listened to organ lust :o
ooh nice n powerful :D

look forward to hearing more,and as a suggestion i use audioshots as a webhost,more artistic control over your whole page ;)

anyway welcome aboard,will check some more as time allows :)

don't take this question the wrong way, but how close are the finished mp3s to your original ideas for those songs? i can't seem to get a clear picture for what you're trying to do from these mp3s, maybe i just don't get the music? it just listens weird, to my ears.

I heard them earlier. not particularly my cup of tea, but nothing overtly unappealing at the same time. of course I want to hear more bent squelches and glitches. MORE. :tantrum:
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Thank You All, at home I can't get any cnstructive criticism. Its just "I like it", "I hate it". To me these are pretty much complete, maybe some mixing and mastering but other than that I would like to move on to the next thing.
The structure of each song is the same as the day I started on them. Organ Lust is about a month old, the other two are more than six months old. I would like to expand on the piano progression in Intromission, but I don't really play piano, I just program something it into FL, and work from that.

Return to “Music Cafe”