Mystahr and Remco in Opus to my voice

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOW....grade A tune!

Man, I wish I had that voice....love the way it build up too.

Tha bass is?

The e-piano is?

mr.me wrote:WOW....grade A tune!

Man, I wish I had that voice....love the way it build up too.

Tha bass is?

The e-piano is?

:oops: Thanks mate !!!!

bassline is a sample-hit from a nick drake record played over the keyrole, epiano is mda e-piano dry with a boost in the lower Hz and cut off in the higher to give it a slightly dark sound

i hesitated to put it online because it was so simple

CypherOne wrote:I think this is the first time I've heard you sing Remco :oops: Awesome track, lovely beats and a fantastic vocal track :) Still mulling over the proposal you mention, I'll let you know soon ...:wink:
:) ok i just hope all the mentioned people will all join

:oops:

hmmm...

let's get the nitpicking over with...I thought your vocal arrangement ran out of steam before the end of the song, whereas it should have been "wait! I haven't finished yet!".

I think the title is a pompous liability, and highlights the shortcomings of the arrangement - it should be the music struggling to keep up with you (see above).

but apart from that...

:hihi:

...that voice is a real gift, and I envy it. I'd love to hear it over my music some day (which, given my work ethic, might be some time in my 40's...). Makes me want to hear more from you, so I guess that's some measure of "success", because i find that happening increasingly rarely :)

fcuk this is good guys :thumbs:

really really like the mood, and the groovy choppy thing in the end!

And you sound awesome.

Emerald Tablet wrote:i hesitated to put it online because it was so simple
heh dont let simplicity stop you. this is great. the music goes really well with your voice. nice ending.

just listening to this again...:love:

Tune, I like it. *Puts on producer hat* The second voice that comes in could be changed I think though, the lack of any attack or tremolo makes it sound harsh and 'plastic'. perhaps some delay on the solo kick part would make it sound less quantized. Bass is the best part of the tune. *Takes hat off*

The rest of the tune is wicked

Remco your singing is utterly ace on this, I love it when you do understated. It makes me think of Miles Davis knocking out some lazy notes on his fuglehorn. It's got that coldness that contains every emotion, like white light containing every colour. The lack of tremelo in your voice is great too. Understated is your thing bro.

I like it as a song, the production isn't of a high standard, but it doesn't really matter. Yeah it's good!
"Don't fear your mistakes, there are none" - Miles Davis

http://www.thehungersite.com/

Just listened again, the ending could do with some sweeping strings to go with the other ones...
"Don't fear your mistakes, there are none" - Miles Davis

http://www.thehungersite.com/

Remco your singing is utterly ace on this
:oops: :oops: :oops:

thank you
just read
your to kind
thanks for the terrific tips

hugs

remmie

I hope I don't forget to DL this when I get home...

pakana wrote:fcuk this is good guys :thumbs:

really really like the mood, and the groovy choppy thing in the end!

And you sound awesome.
:oops: :oops:

i try. tha

Good stuff!
Simple is good sometimes and this is a case in point. This could be built into a killer trip hop track!
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

freeztar wrote:Good stuff!
Simple is good sometimes and this is a case in point. This could be built into a killer trip hop track!
thanks!

It will be on the Collab Album with my singing and topaz its superb Armanian Duduk playing

Return to “Music Cafe”