New Metal Tune, Drop A, check it out

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have my low end on my kick around 50 Hz, low end on bass around 100 Hz and the guitar's low end around 125 and 150 Hz...

I just finished up retracking the leads, changed them up a bit... Also, retracked some of the guitar tracks... And adjusted the bass...

The lack of definition on the bass is probably due to the low tuning... When I tune higher it sounds much or punchy. I just like to make sure it is tight sounding... Like, everything can hit altogether and create a groove. The bass may end up sounding better if I just drop some loot and get a 5 string bass... I was looking at a Rogue at musiciansfriend... People seem to give good reviews of the Rogue basses, even though they are cheap priced...

Well, check out the tune again, I changed up quite a bit, and the kick drum and bass don't seem to battle as much.

i forgot the tuning was so low when i listened to it. the guitars sound really good for that fact alone. i'm usually tuned to Db and getting the guitar sound from sounding too sloppy is sometimes a challenge.

anyhow, i think your guitars sound good. does the updated tune have different parts now? i thought i remembered some of the parts being faster, but i didn't save the song, so i can't go back and listen to the first version. i just remembered listening yesterday and thinking how some vocals would go, but i was listening today and thinking "that song would be hard to put vocals over." i'm probably just losing my mind though.

just glad to hear some metal really :)

lates

t-willy

It's the same song.. The only thing I changed were the leads.

Return to “Music Cafe”