Online Colaboration

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any suggestions for what to do for collaborating with someone via the internet?

Don't need live aspect, which digitalmusician.net seems to provide. Just a place to keep and organize bits and pieces.

bump...

all the collaborations i've done i've just used a bit of webspace to upload/dowload files.

steve.

well you could also do it via MSN messanger... ;) that's how Gavin and I are doing it nowadays

Setup your own Ftp, or use the hosted
webspace if decently sized.

Streamload is another option, or
dropload but the later works kinda
like email attachments, and material
can be lost easy. Also check rapidshare.
Black text on a white canvas, do racist people close their eyes when they read a book?

multree wrote:well you could also do it via MSN messanger... ;) that's how Gavin and I are doing it nowadays

ooh get you n gavin :hihi:

as long as you have a bit of webspace its easy,if you dont,visit audioshots and sort some out :)

Or use NINJam. All music you play is saved to the other person's hard drive. It could be a good way to pass stuff back and forth if the others didn't give you enough space. Not to mention, you can stream your versions back and forth and discuss them as you listen.
Excuse all the blood.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I do have access to webspace. In fact, I have my own server. That is probably the way we'll do it. I was just curious if there was something that was geared more towards musicians. Like a web application that facilitates collaboration.

vurt wrote:
multree wrote:well you could also do it via MSN messanger... ;) that's how Gavin and I are doing it nowadays

ooh get you n gavin :hihi:
now what's that s'posed to mean :x :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”