Gas Pipes (Industrial Techno)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there my friends!

I'd be really interested to hear your comments and tips on my latest track, it's an mp3, hosted at Audioshots - one of the best forums for music.

I hope you like it, hit me with a some comments and I'll hit you back with a few from me in return.

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewtopic.php?p=18232

-Andy
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

14 Looks and no comments? Thankyou KvR! 8)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Hey, just needed a moment to listen a few times.

This is good - I like the spooky breakdowns in particular - nice fusion of organic and mechanical sounds.

Don't get pissy. Just got into work. :P

Nice piece.

Nice photo. :hihi:

- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

nice atonal and rhythmic parts

could be the next club hit!

Dimmi, Rating: 9
Yes this is very cool and uniqe. Love this atmousfear, the sounds.. Very great. Sometimes some of the sounds were getting me stressed, hehe, high freq .. but well .. I can live with it ... industrial .. so well ..
Anyways ... this so very Cool !
best reagards Malan :)
23 August 2005, 18:18
Play Ground Zero, Rating: 10
Awsome...

I think this is the first track i've downloaded of yours!!!

-Mental note-

Download more.

Anyway very cool track...lots of little interesting glitchy perc stuff goin on...Loved it, nice dark atmosphere and fx. I think some form of vocal would add another dimension to this, and perhaps a little guitar?..and maybe a more punchy kick.....
Loved it though...
Havent heard some good industrial for a long while.
thanks
23 August 2005, 17:51
___________, Rating: no rating
very good, rating is zero because i don't rate just comment. nice sound superb mix, eq and compression.
23 August 2005, 17:18
spankytails, Rating: 9
This is great stuff.
Awesome flow, stuttering, yet grooving music.
The various synths playing off of each other is great. Nice panning on the percussion. The 'splash cymbal' that you used was sometimes a bit much. Became a bit too grating...
Loved the break-downs. They made the track. So very atmospheric, stealthy and haunting.
I thought the sine synth (the rhythmic) one could have been a touch more upfront and possibly had some cool pingpong delays playing off it...
f**k. That synth that you introduce at 4:07 is INCREDIBLE!! Soooooo tasty and unique! And then when the beat kicks in again... BULLSEYE!
Bass could be more present, a nice, subby, thick one to fill in the gaps - you've covered your bases on the trebly synths, now f**k shit up in the low end with a wider bass sound!

f**king GREAT tune!
23 August 2005, 09:55
Buddha, Rating: 9
Very cool glitchey drums man! This is clever stuff, and it grooves too, whats happening to you?!!! :D Great abrasive atmopherics. Thought the clap with a lot of verb on that came in sometimes was filling up the spectrum too much. That mornful smoother synth that comes in sometimes was a real nice melodic touch. Industrial is SO not for me, but you`ve done this in a way that I could get into it. Bravo!

What's all that crap? Funny that Buddha gave you a 9. Having made the acquaintance of Buddha, did you kill him?

(sorry, I slid off on a pomo vibe, you'll have to have a familiarity with koans to get that last bit)

A good track. I was just listening to the Rhythm Incursions podcast from Resonance FM, so I was in a beats sort of way, which is rare for me these days. Like everything you've done here, Andrew. There's a sort of timestretch-like warble on the bass, which makes for a cool effect.

hmmm but no comments and still no complaints at the auditorium hehe

not my fave of yours that would still be the trippy organ one :D
do like this tho,altho will have to save it for some time when im in an upbeat mood i think :)

Return to “Music Cafe”