While Waiting For Evolution - Part 1

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A really nice deep and dubby minimalistic house track. Really enjoyable subtle and smooth track suitable for the summer mood. The title of track kinda points in the direction that there will be a part 2. That was my intention, but work caught up with me, so we'll see what will happen.. meanwhile enjoy this one!

http://vibrants.dk/downloads/metal_-_wh ... _-_pt1.ogg

Oh, and yes I utilized Reaktor 5 for a lot of the sounds in this one! Amazing source of sounds!

Cheers,
- Torben

dumpin.. and bumpin.

anyone?

Cool track and very good production. Maybe too straight for me, but the delicate aloofness makes this a very enjoyable listen.

Lækkert ;-)

Hey Respirator, thanks for listening - og tak for kritikken ;)

Cheers.

very nice! though the bass/bassline isn't quite doing it for me...

Hey Flex42.

Too bad the bassline isn't working for you. I've had a bit of critic from various house dj's that points in the same direction. And I guess they're right - it's not exactly the kind of bassline that invites you to hit the dancefloor... some even suggested smoking some 5 year old weed before listening to this.. heh, didn't think it sounded that wasted.. oh well :)

Thanks for listening.

Cheers.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

not much into anything that may cause outbreaks of dancing , but this is more than a little catchy ...

and i like the bassline ...

the melodic motif that starts in at 1.22mn
works well ...

Hey Normal. Thanks for the feedback :)

I had a bit of criticism about releasing my tracks in the ogg-format. So I've put up the track in a mp3-version: http://vibrants.dk/downloads/metal_-_wh ... _-_pt1.mp3

Cheers.

Return to “Music Cafe”