Warm Greetings (Small Ambient Piece, vurt-esque)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here ya go. Sorta reminiscent of Vurt's stuff, quite light and soothing as opposed to the usual grime I produce.

http://www.electromancer.com/showTrack. ... 1124852259
Last edited by Amberience on Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Ok... so... I get a little saddened when my post has 14 views but no responses, hell, I'd be happy with even five responses!

What's wrong? Where's the love! I review people's stuff here and other places like the Auditorium, is my stuff that shite??
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

nope,its just as im busy myself this evening on something(which im now listening to a mix down of)i dont listen to stuff much.but when i am not busy i will listen and respond,oh and if you are going to use my name its a small bloody v :x

:hihi:

iff all goes well on this mix ill listen before i go bed,if not ill comment sometime tommorrow :)

with regards to other people again they might not have time but also you do have to admit that the stuff you do(and myself and others)has a limited audience,dont fret it just give it time ;)

Very nice track Andrew, it is worthy of some comments so don't fret. I like the sounds you used here, the glitchy rythmy patches are quite effectinve in moving it along. The only thing is it is way too short, would like to hear this grow some more. Nice mix too. 8)

nice indeed :o
if you think i do stuff like that then i feel complimented :oops:
thats how i wish it would turn out maybe :)
very warm indeed,very different from your usual stuff too a lot less harsh,now gimme my small v :P

any chance of a copy of whatever the clicky stuff is clean?

Small v granted ;)

See, that was all I wanted, some encouragement - whether the track is crap or not, it's nice to know when people see your name they think "ah, new track by Andy.. I'll check it out..."

It's like that elsewhere, except KvR. Can't help think it's because of things I've said in the past that stops people from listening to my stuff. That feeling sucks indeed.

vurt wrote:any chance of a copy of whatever the clicky stuff is clean?
Yup. I'll upload it to the auditorium.

How do you mean clean, without the effects, or just on its own without the pad.

Andrew Vernon wrote:

See, that was all I wanted, some encouragement - whether the track is crap or not, it's nice to know when people see your name they think "ah, new track by Andy.. I'll check it out..."

i had sen it earlier and was going to say "oi small v,ill listen later blah blah" but i figured id just wait,but then i saw you worrying so i had to let you know ;)
seriously give it more time,yes some people may not listen cos of things you say and yes while i agree that is wrong in this case its them that are missing out :)
i usually give a day or so without comment,my routine these days is to download over a couple of days and put on my mp3 player then listen while im bodderin about,so it may be a few days after i dl a track that i comment.others may do the same :)

Andrew Vernon wrote:How do you mean clean, without the effects, or just on its own without the pad.

on its own and as unneffected as you have it please :)
if you dont mind id like to use it some how :)

vurt wrote:
Andrew Vernon wrote:How do you mean clean, without the effects, or just on its own without the pad.

on its own and as unneffected as you have it please :)
if you dont mind id like to use it some how :)
I'll do it in two versions - one with all effects off, and one with the effects on that make it sound interesting ;)

It's just drumshots heavily processed in Reason 3.0

Whole track was done in Reason 3.0 .... with ONE combinator. In other words it was all made in one patch.

If you have Reason 3.0 I can send you the RNS.

Most threads have been passing by with few comments lately, so I wouldn't fret. That and any time an embedded webhost is invoked (soundclick, electromancer, etc) the pickings are always slim. But, hey, I comment plenty on your stuff!

I don't love this track, for no reason really, just don't, seems a bit schmaltzy to me. But then, I'm not in love with this side of vurt's output either. That's okay, he has to make it any way, whether any of us like it is all fringe benefits. Plus he'll be back in ten minutes with something I do love. You, maybe it takes two days (we can't all be vurt), but you'll be back with something I like.

Now quit being such a sadsack.

Cheers,
Steve

nah dont have reason im afraid
audio will be fine :)
both versions :o sweet :)
more mangling fun :D

Return to “Music Cafe”