journeyman - blaster78

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CypherOne wrote:Nice track Steve, nice beats and very soothing atmosphere. I can see what clueless means about pop, and not in any bad way :)

I think it could benefit from some vocals, not that I'm offering :hihi:
thanks mate, vocals must always come from a third party as i sound like a strangled horse.

i'll have to wait for the offer.

steve.

blaster78 wrote:
clueless wrote:I just meant...it has various elements which would make an absolutely storming pop song, but they've not been developed for that (obviously, because that;s not how steve approached the music) and they're not in the "right order".
can you let me know the right order.... i could do with a million seller :hihi:

cheers,

steve.
you know what i mean, ya cheeky young pup!

:hihi:

blaster78 wrote:
CypherOne wrote:Nice track Steve, nice beats and very soothing atmosphere. I can see what clueless means about pop, and not in any bad way :)

thanks mate, vocals must always come from a third party as i sound like a strangled horse.

steve.
i'll strangle your horse!

:hyper:

clueless wrote:
blaster78 wrote:

steve.
i'll strangle your horse!

:hyper:
that offer sounds more than a little disturbing :-o

:lol:

that's what i thought, mere milliseconds after clicking "Submit"...

:oops: :lol:

:lol:

this is one of the better things I've heard on KVR, it would work really well as film music. Perhaps thats what they mean by "epic pop". I can't believe someone said it sounds to quantized...jesus christo, get away from the computer for a bit.

sparlecki wrote:this is one of the better things I've heard on KVR, it would work really well as film music. Perhaps thats what they mean by "epic pop". I can't believe someone said it sounds to quantized...jesus christo, get away from the computer for a bit.
thanks very much :oops:

it was just some ideas i was messing around with, glad you like it.

steve.

Return to “Music Cafe”