The Oak and the Loch - by Bonamici

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi !

This celtic inspired piece is strictly made in Propellerheads Reason...

Feedback is very welcome, thank you !

The Oak and the Loch:
Hi: http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3 ... 14633&q=Hi
Downl: http://www.soundclick.com/util/Download ... ?ID=514633

Home: http://www.soundclick.com/bonamici

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

Wow! Fine work Bonamici !
It`s all in there...fine melody,arrangment,orchestration.
I liked this very much.

I wanted to hear a longer solo guitar though,as in the closing part...that was just great!
The attention to the overall mix/sound I would have liked to have been more...but it`s still good.

Really nice work man....and thanx for the direct link.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I really liked it

Lovely production.

DSP

annode wrote:Wow! Fine work Bonamici !
It`s all in there...fine melody,arrangment,orchestration.
I liked this very much.

I wanted to hear a longer solo guitar though,as in the closing part...that was just great!
The attention to the overall mix/sound I would have liked to have been more...but it`s still good.

Really nice work man....and thanx for the direct link.
Hiya annode !

Thanks your feedback !
You cheered me up very much. It is still a demo soo... see what happens later :)

Cheers and be safe
Bonamici 8)

duncanparsons wrote:I really liked it

Lovely production.

DSP
WoooW thanks duncanparsons !!!

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

I really love your prog stuff (except the last installment of the Genesis stuff), but usually your more classically angled stuff leaves me cold. I like that kind of stuff played on real instruments by real people. So I started to frown when I heard the oboe, but I decided to relax and let it flow, and was rewarded with a beautiful melody that was accompanied by a varied and beautiful ensemble of strings and ambience. Absolutely lovely. I still want to hear it played by real people, but your command of Reason is inspiring, and I found myself not making technical notes and simply enjoying the song.
Awesome. Thanks!
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote:I really love your prog stuff (except the last installment of the Genesis stuff), but usually your more classically angled stuff leaves me cold. I like that kind of stuff played on real instruments by real people. So I started to frown when I heard the oboe, but I decided to relax and let it flow, and was rewarded with a beautiful melody that was accompanied by a varied and beautiful ensemble of strings and ambience. Absolutely lovely. I still want to hear it played by real people, but your command of Reason is inspiring, and I found myself not making technical notes and simply enjoying the song.
Awesome. Thanks!
And thank you so much Hovmod !!!

I agree that nothing can beat real instruments and real individual musicians gathering together, but I just love the opportunity to try out musical ideas today with great software for PC :) (Propellerheads Reason 3 in my case)

Thanks for listening !

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”