Krim/Donk/Jdg/Mat/Res/Putte/Cypher/Mystahr/NS

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok ! 3 folks already promissed to start on a track
lyrics and melody for them have been layed out tonight
this will be fun !

mr.me wrote:Boy I feel like a worthless terd! :cry:

:wink:

Wot, you been fisting too......or was that a lyric :lol:

:D fake :D
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

.. remco, brave thread and call! .. :)

not sure if i´ll do an "alternative guitar"-song, but i´d prefer to do whatever comes into my mind when thinking about you. is that okay? at the moment (for example) i´d do a piano song for you. :P

let us see what happens .. but for now i am positive that i´ll be on that album .. :)

putte

putte wrote:.. remco, brave thread and call! .. :)

not sure if i´ll do an "alternative guitar"-song, but i´d prefer to do whatever comes into my mind when thinking about you. is that okay? at the moment (for example) i´d do a piano song for you. :P

let us see what happens .. but for now i am positive that i´ll be on that album .. :)

putte
wow thanks ! that makes 4 ! :)

I'll have mine done in a min..
oh, wait...
now I feel worthless!

ow but the more souls work on the project the nicer i guess mr me and bluedad !

i just wrote down names that popped in my head right away

Emerald Tablet wrote:ow but the more souls work on the project the nicer i guess mr me and bluedad !
just tryin' to make you feel bad, remmie :hihi:
This project could drag on forever if you had to wait on me to do something so I'll bow this one out!

Emerald Tablet wrote:6 That chap from dallas - drumnbass
:love:

Emerald Tablet wrote:
:) thank you man !
but i just thought i would be good to make some donations to a good organisation or so :)
You are welcome, great idea and really is a killer line up of artists you have selected there – make the CD a good one get it mastered right too. And sell it for yourselves – you will then be able to buy more instruments, etc to create more music in the future.

What you could do is share the profits among you, and if one of the artists feels that they cannot cope with earning anything from it, they can then donate it to somewhere – this way each artist who participates can do so for their own reasons, not least of course for the creation of the music itself.

Have fun, and I reckon you got winner of a cd already, just waiting to burst out among the masses. :D

Best regards,

Peter

Chase wrote:
Emerald Tablet wrote:6 That chap from dallas - drumnbass
:love:
you got it ! if you can do something similar to Hanz Zimmer the chase in a modern jacket drumnbass/dance version that would make up for a splendid track !

Spe3D wrote:
Emerald Tablet wrote:
:) thank you man !
but i just thought i would be good to make some donations to a good organisation or so :)
You are welcome, great idea and really is a killer line up of artists you have selected there – make the CD a good one get it mastered right too. And sell it for yourselves – you will then be able to buy more instruments, etc to create more music in the future.

What you could do is share the profits among you, and if one of the artists feels that they cannot cope with earning anything from it, they can then donate it to somewhere – this way each artist who participates can do so for their own reasons, not least of course for the creation of the music itself.

Have fun, and I reckon you got winner of a cd already, just waiting to burst out among the masses. :D

Best regards,

Peter
ok ! that sounds like a great idea ! i will check with the rest - 4 guys are working on tracks already ! and i just wrote the words for the 6th song
:) thanks for the kind words !

Remco - if you're singing all the tracks I'll buy a copy. :)

You knew I'd say that didn't you.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Caleb wrote:Remco - if you're singing all the tracks I'll buy a copy. :)

You knew I'd say that didn't you.

Caleb
:oops: thanks mate !!!!
i will sing on every track (thats the plan :) )

rem

first track for the album in concept

Return to “Music Cafe”