tibestan singing bowl drone

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think you need to work on your spelling too.

You mean there isn't a country named Tibestan?

Next you'll be telling there is no such thing as chiness food. (liar, I had wotnon soup just last night)

Apparently there's a misspelling epidremic right here on KvR! :-o

This reminds me of a seventies style movie (not sure if I like it coz of that – but the effects are fun :) – it seems more bass than Tibetan singing though they do add a certain chill, they are real good at when combined with bass tones. :D

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

Itz oky Juhn, Spellen duz knowt hellp wyth songe tytuls aniwy. Itz teh toons thet mater nd thys unes perty cule. 8)

That's easy for you to say.

damn!spelling gets more reviews than tunage at kvr these days :o

thanks for listening those that did :)

and yeah spe3d,doesnt sound like tibetan bowls but it is :)
thats the beauty of mangling :hihi:

Beautiful but ultimately a bit boring. Perhaps beacause of the sound source. The singing bowls are interesting, but one dimensional. So no grit, no movement, no noise...

On the other hand: The restraint is working very well, and it's nice to hear a Vurt piece with lots of time and space.

Although this sounds like neither tibetan bowls nor a drone, it is nonetheless very interesting.

I felt like I was looking at unfamiliar sounds through a microscope as it were.

What were your mangling tools?

I liked it.
Annoyed my wife, which is often a good sign :)
Rakkervoksen

I liked it, too. I agree with Thomas that it does veer on the boring side, but I'm not of the opinion that boring is always bad.

It has that kind of late night radio vibe, just playing in the background, not so active that it requires your attention, but adds the right atmosphere.

Return to “Music Cafe”