Sophic [riding Sophia]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cptgone wrote:Cool soundscape. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try my UC16 with Sophia myself one day, sounds like fun.
cheers :)

She's a hard lady to tame or even comprehend, but with the right strokes she'll moan with delight.

PS: I had the CC automation programmed in eXt, and recorded the midi in Cubase. Must confess though that I still didn't have full control and missed about 15 more parameters to program. Get to know Sophia at first to find out which parameters are best to program ;)

I don't have a clue what or who Sophia is, but I'd like a ride too.
Gorgeous, Mystahr! Brilliant.
Rakkervoksen

:)

thanks man; much appreciated

here you go ;)

mystahr wrote::)

thanks man; much appreciated

here you go ;)
:shock: :o :love: Wow! Thanks a lot!

(logging off to work on 'Lenin speaks and ambient soundscape')
Rakkervoksen

Wow this reminds me of what crusher-x can do. Nice bit of experimental glitch mayhem you got going Mark. Someday when you get your modular, I can expect you will be dangerous. 8)

Cheers Bruce :)
Someday when you get your modular, I can expect you will be dangerous.
rooooaaaaarrrrrrrr

some lush drones and grrrrowls in there, Mark. Nice one. Gone in my 'music to study by' folder - spaced out enough to seep into my brain, but with enough interesting shapes to stop me from getting too lost in the joys of sociolinguistics 8)
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

I never understood why sociolinguistics took such a high flyer.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

cheers miro; when you do get to study, do not forget to look into the wonders of this woman called Sophia ;)

That is nice and haunting. I like when it starts kicking up toward the end.

Its hard to try to learn how to harness that beaufitful beast when it eats my cpu whole...

i've been listening to this a lot, bloody brilliant mark.

i have a folder full of your stuff that i listen to in the dark(and your cd) your stuff always grows on me, evey listen reveals a little something else. i always comment too early - when i think its merely good stuff, and then 3 days later i'm still listening, outstanding

8)

cheers,
steve.

xerocreep wrote:That is nice and haunting. I like when it starts kicking up toward the end.

Its hard to try to learn how to harness that beaufitful beast when it eats my cpu whole...
Yeah I hear you on that one; Sophia tends to be quite lusty when you take her out to dinner

She does like it though if you play with her only and no other p(f)lugs in sight ;)

cheers :)

blaster78 wrote:i've been listening to this a lot, bloody brilliant mark.

i have a folder full of your stuff that i listen to in the dark(and your cd) your stuff always grows on me, evey listen reveals a little something else. i always comment too early - when i think its merely good stuff, and then 3 days later i'm still listening, outstanding

8)

cheers,
steve.
:D :oops:

You should have been there saturday morning where this setup was part of a 99 minute live performance ;)
(It'll be on the longplay compilation though)

mystahr wrote:
blaster78 wrote:i've been listening to this a lot, bloody brilliant mark.

8)

cheers,
steve.
:D

You should have been there saturday morning where this setup was part of a 99 minute live performance ;)
(It'll be on the longplay compilation though)
put me down for some of that, strangely enough, my aunty marian uses your cd for her oap meditation class, (she's a social worker) so a load of old grannies from bury are doing their thinking and stretching to your album :wink:

i bet that wasn't your target audience :oops: (although to be fair, they also listen to throbbing gristle, autechre and mum) all of which i introduced her to so your in quality company :hihi:

I don't really know what to say here but :o

8)

Nothin like imagining grannies digging TG. hehehe

Return to “Music Cafe”