new hard house track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey all-
For the last month, i've been working on a collaboration with UK Hard house producer Barry Diston (www.barrydiston.com). He has TONS of ideas, and really knows how to turn a good groove into a great song.

Anyways, we're still working on our collaboration together, but I started a new hard house song on the side, using what i've learned working with him. I'd like some feedback.

Here is the link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=275025 The song is called "Those who can....do"

This is a really energetic hard house track. (or at least its supposed to be!) I've been working on tuning and mastering it.

I think it sounds pretty good now. I spent an hour last night tuning all the sounds, shaving each down so they hit their respective eq bands. At this point it sounds really good...i mixed some records on top and it sounds very good in comparison.

anyways, the song isn't done. i think the second build needs to be changed, it bothers me. it needs either a better melody or better synths. Any suggestions? also looking for some cool vocals to add in.

side note: is anyone interested in having me write up a review of working with Barry Diston?

Return to “Music Cafe”