Two Irish coffee from Reason3...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi !

Here comes two trad. Irish inspired songs all made in Propellerheads Reason 3...

"My Soul Belongs to the Irish"
Hi: http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3 ... 45077&q=Hi
MP3 Downl: http://www.soundclick.com/util/Download ... ID=1145077

"Last Ferry to Roenah Quay"
Hi: http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3 ... 46601&q=Hi
MP3 Downl: http://www.soundclick.com/util/Download ... ID=1246601

Feedback are very welcome !

Cheers
Bonamici 8)
Last edited by Bonamici on Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bonamici,

I'm extremely interested in any Irish influenced stuff.....but I can't open your files! They just won't download for me. Can you post them in another format?
:?:

offthewall wrote:Bonamici,

I'm extremely interested in any Irish influenced stuff.....but I can't open your files! They just won't download for me. Can you post them in another format?
:?:
Hi offthewall !

I added MP3 Download links now :)

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

Thanks Bonamici,
but I'm afraid that, as I'm on dial-up, I can't afford 50minute per track download ! :-o
Sad, I would have liked to hear your stuff.
:(

offthewall wrote:Thanks Bonamici,
but I'm afraid that, as I'm on dial-up, I can't afford 50minute per track download ! :-o
Sad, I would have liked to hear your stuff.
:(
Hello again !

Yeah I know I'm on snail modem too... You can go to my place and listen lo-fi direct stream here: http://www.soundclick.com/bonamici

Cheers again
Bonamici 8)

Thanks Bonamici,
That's a more civilized way to do things.
I got the "my soul belongs" track to play but none of the others would load. I maight try again later when I have more time.
That's an interesting composition. I like it. I would be interested to know what instruments/effects you used and if any of these were "real" instruments.
:?

Maith an Fear. Is maith liom go mor.
Go raibh maith agat :D

Techbot wrote:Maith an Fear. Is maith liom go mor.
Hi Techbot !

I am not into Gaelic I am afraid, please can you translate :roll:

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

Bonamici wrote:
Hi Techbot !

Cheers
Bonamici 8)
"Good man. I like it as far as it goes (? :help: ). Thank you :D"

clueless wrote:
Bonamici wrote:
Hi Techbot !

Cheers
Bonamici 8)
"Good man. I like it as far as it goes (? :help: ). Thank you :D"
Hey, thank you clueless !!!

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

er...I wouldn't trust my knowledge of irish gaelic too much if i were you...just a (barely) educated guess :oops:

Very Good Clueless!!!
You get top marks for your written gaelic.

And as said earlier Good work Bonamici, very authentic sound and really nice soft evocative tune.

I wouldn't have attempted to say that in Irish.

Slan

Ps That was about the extent of my Irish cept for "Can I go to the toilet?" An bhfuil cead agam dul..... (which is the one phrase every irish kid knows and probably the only phrase for most of us). But an important one nonetheless.

HiBonamici,

just listening to "my soul belongs to the irish"
I really dig this :-)

thumbs up, it reminds me of ol times when I listened a lot irish stuff. And liked mostly the slow instrumentals.

thanks for sharing.

Techbot wrote:Very Good Clueless!!!
You get top marks for your written gaelic.

And as said earlier Good work Bonamici, very authentic sound and really nice soft evocative tune.

I wouldn't have attempted to say that in Irish.

Slan

Ps That was about the extent of my Irish cept for "Can I go to the toilet?" An bhfuil cead agam dul..... (which is the one phrase every irish kid knows and probably the only phrase for most of us). But an important one nonetheless.
Thank you both (Clueless and Techbot) for translating the great Gaelic sentences I did not understand at first. BTW I went to Finisterre/Bretagne/France on holiday this summer and many people there talked a sort of Gaelic. Beautiful languish indeed. I must probably learn Gaelic if I continue to write Trad. Irish inspired songs :P

Cheers and thanks a lot Clueless and Techbot !!!
Bonamici 8)

Hi Bonamici,

Thanks for sharing.
I finally managed to play "last ferry" and "oak and loch". I'm well impressed by the whole musical concept as well as the execution of the pieces.
These are in a similar vein to the compositions that I am working on. I'm totally new to this computer recording stuff and try to play all of the 'real' instruments with the addition of a little bit of midi keyboard to 'fill out' the background. At this point it's a bit of an uphill struggle, but being spurred on by listening to your wonderful work, I'm sure I will get there eventually!
Thanks.
:wink: offthewall

Return to “Music Cafe”