Two Irish coffee from Reason3...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rsmus7 wrote:HiBonamici,

just listening to "my soul belongs to the irish"
I really dig this :-)

thumbs up, it reminds me of ol times when I listened a lot irish stuff. And liked mostly the slow instrumentals.

thanks for sharing.
...and thank you rsmus7 for your great feedback !!!
(Maybe you also will like "The Oak and the Loch" at my "Bonamici" site?)

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

offthewall wrote:Hi Bonamici,

Thanks for sharing.
I finally managed to play "last ferry" and "oak and loch". I'm well impressed by the whole musical concept as well as the execution of the pieces.
These are in a similar vein to the compositions that I am working on. I'm totally new to this computer recording stuff and try to play all of the 'real' instruments with the addition of a little bit of midi keyboard to 'fill out' the background. At this point it's a bit of an uphill struggle, but being spurred on by listening to your wonderful work, I'm sure I will get there eventually!
Thanks.
:wink: offthewall
WoooW Thanks !!!

It always feels great to inspire :) What kind of tools/instruments do you use offthewall ?

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

I play acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitar, mandolin, and whistles, and am trying to get to grips with keyboards.
As a new starter to the recording genre I am struggling to find a program that combines Audio and Midi which is within my meagre finances!
I have Cubase, which fills the bill, but I find a bit complex to learn. (I am rather ancient and have been self-taught in computers over the past few years)
I have Kristal Audio Engine which I love for audio but won't do Midi. I have demo versions of Reason (adapted) and Live Delta and Logic.
I just can't find the combination that I need. :(
I know that I will get there eventually, but these programs are so expensive and the demo versions never seem to give a good enough taster.
I've learned so much from this forum in the past few months.
Thanks to everyone!
:love: offthewall

@offthewall - have you tried the demo of Tracktion?

Clueless,
No I haven't tried tracktion. Does it handle Audio and Midi? Is there very much disabled in the demo version?
:?

Hi bonamici

I gonna try more from your site :-)

@offthewall

you can also try energyXT
it is very cheap (50$) and a great sequencer.
you maybe have to learn a bit, but there is a great forum and support here.
You should download the demo, which is fully working, only restriction is that you cant load what you saved.

Hi Bonamici,

Nice work, particularly like my soul belongs to the Irish.

Keep it up mate.

rsmus7 wrote:Hi bonamici

I gonna try more from your site :-)

Thank you rsmus7 !!!

Hope you will enjoy...

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

4tune wrote:Hi Bonamici,

Nice work, particularly like my soul belongs to the Irish.

Keep it up mate.
Thank you very much 4tune, for your feedback !!!

Cheers
Bonamici 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”