listen to my music...or at least call me a cnut

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just posted a bunch of new tracks. Mostly experimentation with Live5.
for anyone interested:
http://kramer.wusik.com

Maybe listen to a few and voice some thoughts? :?

even before listening, i love the name of this track "Attention Deficit Struggle" LOL!
listening, did you nab any of the drum sounds from Massive Attack's Protection? (just curious).
ummm. i'm kinda not sure what to think of this track, it's really weird.
ummmm. Look To The East: it feels like the looped bass/guitar thing you have does not have anything to do with the beat, and it's really really annoying to listen to (at least to me), like running two songs simultaneously :(
assault on the senses: i can't take anymore! my head exploded because i'm square and listen to "normal" music :(!

OK, you're a cnut.

...but to be more constructive:

That first track seemed to create an attention deficit - i couldn't listen to the whole thing, the underwater effect kept making me go to the loo.

i liked the third track - nice drum groove, but as mentioned it sounds like two different tracks playing at once, which is a nice idea, but it would be good to go into a solid groove or something later in the track where it all locked together.

Maybe the occasional tune wouldn't go amiss, but then i'm a bit old fashioned too.

Brutal. Sounds like a handful of odd loops thrown together with no thought for tempo, key, arrangement, production etc.

yeah i didn't wanna be that straightforward in my dismissal, but thats pretty much what i though too...

Mr Arkadin wrote:OK, you're a cnut.
Thanks! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout. :D

SleepyP wrote:yeah i didn't wanna be that straightforward in my dismissal...
Why not?

SleepyP wrote:even before listening, i love the name of this track "Attention Deficit Struggle" LOL!
listening, did you nab any of the drum sounds from Massive Attack's Protection? (just curious).
No. No comercial samples were used. I don't know if I've ever even heard Massive Attack. :-o

coldmachine wrote:Brutal. Sounds like a handful of odd loops thrown together with no thought for tempo, key, arrangement, production etc.
Thanks! I aim to please!

Deadful

afewster wrote:Deadful
Wow...you used your first post on KVR to make a one word mispelling? Or did you mean it sounded like the Greatful Dead? :shock:

Call me crazy, but I quite liked Attention Deficit Struggle. Nice abstract sound collage.
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Call me crazy,
You're crazy! Now call me a cnut! :x

Thank you for recognizing the track for what it is. You seem very knowledgeable about music. :wink:

polyslax wrote: Nice abstract sound collage.
Hey...you have a nice site. I'm going to see if I can't rock some of your loops later....

Return to “Music Cafe”