elegant zebras - blaster78

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

having a productive weekend really.

3 songs finished all at once. :shock:

this one is kind of simple and soft, let me know what you think

elegant zebras

cheers,

steve.

Hey Steve!

I listened to (and D/L'ed) all three of your new tunes. They now take pride of place in my Blaster78 folder in iTunes :cool:

I like 'em all but have to say this is my favourite - so sweet / so cool :love:

But you know Im a fan of your stuff already!!!

BTW - did you get your CD running order sorted? What is it so I can organize my files in iTunes? :)

Cheers Dude!

Dave

I don't like this one. It has great comercial potential...that's probably why I don't like it. Sounds like music from "Globe Treker" or something. You do got skills!

Skills!

:)

That took me by surprise. 8)

Had the window open and thought some kids were playing in the school grounds..... :hihi:
Mellow.

So you need a playlist for a second cd allready....:wink:

:) bernie
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

fake wrote::)

That took me by surprise. 8)

Had the window open and thought some kids were playing in the school grounds..... :hihi:
Mellow.

So you need a playlist for a second cd allready....:wink:

:) bernie
cheers bernie,

the kids playground sounds came about when i was listening to this and there were kids in the neighbours garden, it seemed to fit the feel so i thought i'd go with it and added the sample.

cheers,

steve.

ps. the cd has stalled a little while i get my lazy arse into action and go buy some shiny paper and labels.

blaster78 wrote: ps. the cd has stalled a little while i get my lazy arse into action and go buy some shiny paper and labels.
It's monday.. the shops are open.. go buy shiny paper...:smack:

BTW... Another great song... these last three have joined the others in my blaster78 folder... in preperation for transfer to me IPod.

Ben

Glooper wrote:
blaster78 wrote: ps. the cd has stalled a little while i get my lazy arse into action and go buy some shiny paper and labels.
It's monday.. the shops are open.. go buy shiny paper...:smack:

BTW... Another great song... these last three have joined the others in my blaster78 folder... in preperation for transfer to me IPod.

Ben
i might just do that at lunchtime, thanks for the listen :wink:

gorgeous little tune here, filled with a lot of charm. From the children sample, to the sound playing the melody. cool beats and all, even ohmboyz delay.

Very nice.

Definite soundtrack potential.

I like the 5 measure chord pattern, nice change from the eternal 4X4X4X4.

8)

been listening to this trying to rack my brain as to who it reminds me of;
perhaps because of the children sounds, boards of canada.
nah, not just that, the beats too.
wonderful melody.

Lovely track Steve. The fuzzy bass makes it for me, can I ask what that is?

Nice tinkly melody too :)

herodotus wrote:Very nice.

Definite soundtrack potential.

I like the 5 measure chord pattern, nice change from the eternal 4X4X4X4.

8)
i aim to please, i like to do a song with a bit of variation be it a diff time signature or in this case 5 measures rather than 4 every so often to keep me on my toes.

cheers,

steve.

bluedad wrote:been listening to this trying to rack my brain as to who it reminds me of;
perhaps because of the children sounds, boards of canada.
nah, not just that, the beats too.
wonderful melody.
i'll always happily take boc references, gary.

8)

CypherOne wrote:Lovely track Steve. The fuzzy bass makes it for me, can I ask what that is?

Nice tinkly melody too :)
the fuzzy bass is a mix of jack darks "the bends" (an entirely excellent little synth) and a sub bass sound of mine in absynth.

glad you liked it.

steve.

Return to “Music Cafe”