Rednere

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quite a short piece. Was composed by raping and torturing a well known pop song, resulting in this cacaphony of death and lustful dalliance.

I think.

Rednere @ Audioshots

I know... I know... an extra click... zheeesh... how can I expect you to click it, how arrogant of me! :P

C'mon, you might like it. :love:
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Strangely catchy, this. Couldn't for the life of me figure out the song that suffered the torments of hell &c. to make this piece. Want to give us a hint at least?

Britney Spears. Hit me baby one more time.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Ah. Wouldn't have recognised it anyway.

Hence the lack of clues, just the answer. ;)

more and more i find the disease of a lack of ease strangely easing.

so then we know who the track is but what did you do to the bitch?
take off the autotune and this is how she really sounds :o

Return to “Music Cafe”