"What if ?" : my new track available !

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Please check my new track "What if ?" here :
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=139189

IMO it's my best track so far, so please check it and react !:wink:

There is an artist who has inspired me, probably you'll find who (he passed over 25 years ago).

MetropolyS

Hi, nice track, I especially like the vocoder part, very spacy... I'm not found of the lead sound you use in the main part (Superwave isn't it? :wink: )but that's very personal

considering the sentence introducing the track, i thought it'd be darker than this, but it's kinda light and bouncy. i'd suggest doing something more with the robot voice, maybe some kind of crazy extreme vocoder setting to set it apart from all the other robot voice songs.

i like that question, "what if you didn't exist?" i'd like to see you expand on that lyrically.

hypnotic
lead synth a bit loud for my taste
but i`m realy into the nervous high synth tones
i was missing a low bottem on one layer - try putting the bassdrum and bassline on the same effect channel and use filters to seperate it from the overtones to create transparity. perhaps subtle out the delays or put resonance and high pass filters on the tales to give it that other worlds feel if you catch my drift

regards

tha

remmie

Thanks for you replies and technical advices! 8)

This is somehow pretty lush and fresh; certainly grounds to further build upon ;)

sounds familiar for some reason,
very electronica,
the vocorder got lost a bit against the bottom end IMO,
nicely quenced, enjoyed

Return to “Music Cafe”