ToTc Screams Along to 40 Below Summer!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, was feeling experimental around 8 o'clock this morning....loaded taxi cab confession by 40 below summer into the ol' DAW, plugged in the mic and sang/screamed along to it. can only post a clip, since the song isn't really mine. It's nutz though...and demonstrates various screaming techniques for you metal heads out there. Listen carefully, and you can hear me belting out in the background. and at or around :28/:29 that scream is all me, coz the singers voice fades out there...and mine doesn't.

give it a listen for fun, post up and flame if you feel the need to.

would love a comment from sickle on this. lol.

Stream/Download: HERE

Peace!
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

haha nice. do a song like this man.

rockstarfx wrote:haha nice. do a song like this man.
hehe. thanx. I used to actually....was in quite a few hardcore bands in highschool, I either sang or played guitar. Was actually asked to sing for a metal band recently, unfortunately i had to turn the offer down, don't have the time between ToTc Productions, Pro-Sounds, and my day job. Wouldn't be able to make it to practice...and nothing is more annoying than a vocalist who never shows up to practice. :hihi:

peace!

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote:..and nothing is more annoying than a vocalist who never shows up to practice. :hihi:

peace!
used to play in a band where we hoped the vocalist wouldn't show up.

bluedad wrote:
TotcProductions wrote:..and nothing is more annoying than a vocalist who never shows up to practice. :hihi:

peace!
used to play in a band where we hoped the vocalist wouldn't show up.
hehe. understood. i've been in those too. 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

hmm. i was the vocalist in a band that hoped the vocalist wouldnt show up...

Okay, I'm totally into the Chester Bennington/David Drainman type thing, so this slays me. Awesome.

It's kinda difficult to make out your screams behind the original singer, but the last one sounds pretty good.
Shows me that I still have some to learn. :0

Thanx guys!

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Jack R wrote:Not bad!
Thanx! :oops:

-=ToTc Owns You=-

hmm..well, you know my roots, so there's not much hope of this touching something like old Entombed or Paradise Lost, but sounds cool for this crappy age of metal we're in. Never thought I'd say this, but sounds like there's too much reverb on the master track; I'd cut it by half across the board, especially on long vocal parts where you have like a scream that's held, then you have room to increase the verb mix and get those long decayed screams that slightly overlap the next parts in the background.

Sounds good though. These new metal guys are a bunch of pussies.

:hihi:

Sicklecell666 wrote:Sounds good though. These new metal guys are a bunch of pussies.

:box:

lates

t-willy

t-willy wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:Sounds good though. These new metal guys are a bunch of pussies.

:box:

lates

t-willy
And yes, I included you in the round-up..

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Return to “Music Cafe”