[electronic spy music] - Audiotherapy - Espionage!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Woosh!

Ok, some of you just *might* remember me pestering you about us needing musicians to perform on this tune about a year ago (we were particularily keen on getting Markleford to perform some brass on it).

We kinda dropped the whole "live brass" thing and stuck with samples just to get the song done; however, we do have some vocal adlibs, live electric bass and electric guitars. Woot! ;)

So, please try and enjoy this little piece of James Bond inspired fictional soundtrack music:

Audiotherapy - Espionage! (Cloak & Dagger edit) (7.2 Mb)

All synths, sampling, recording and production by Audiotherapy (me and Terje S.), vocals by Mari Pettersen, bass by Hans Marius Sandaas, guitars by Mikael Omlid.

All done in Logic 5.5.1 on PC and Logic Pro 7 on Mac. Some riffs and the main lead synth is from a Clavia Micro Modular, at times run through an Akai MFC-42 filter (not that you can hear it). :wink:

Cheesy brass and trumpet samples off a Korg Triton Le. Other synths used are (I think) ES2, Vanguard, Cameleon 5000 and probably some more.

Hope you like it, and if anyone wanna do some remixing or stuff, let me know. :)

Cheers!

Arne S.

Loved it !

So, please try and enjoy this little piece...
No no, no need to try , This is a top tune ! Enjoyed it so much, I'm gonna stick it on a CDr so that I can play it in the car on the way to work ( may I ?)

That South American motif at the end was inspired.
Now, a most fitting smilie : 8)

Forever Sun wrote:Loved it !

No no, no need to try , This is a top tune ! Enjoyed it so much, I'm gonna stick it on a CDr so that I can play it in the car on the way to work ( may I ?)
Cool, glad you liked it! :) Of course you may put it on a CD-R and play it in the car, just mind the speed limit, ok? ;)
Forever Sun wrote: That South American motif at the end was inspired.
Now, a most fitting smilie : 8)
Heh, yeah, we kinda like mixing genres... If only we had a mariachi band nearby, we'd have them do that ending. :hihi:

Cheers!

Arne S.

Return to “Music Cafe”