Check Out This Dude's Rap Beats

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was looking around and found this site. This dude has some bangin beats. I contacted him and he said he was gonna upload more this weekend! Check em' out!!!

http://fireproductions.50webs.com/home.htm

Weird, it says to contact you if you want to buy. Could it be this guy IS you?

Hey i have a friend who makes music, too. His tracks are in my profile. Maybe he'll upload more this weekend :hihi:

Apparition wrote:Weird, it says to contact you if you want to buy. Could it be this guy IS you?
:lol:
busted!

Apparition wrote:Weird, it says to contact you if you want to buy. Could it be this guy IS you?
:oops: oops!

i still gave a listen being a fan of hip hop. no offense - but what i hear is a lot of clipping and instrumentals lacking imagination.

yup.. i just checked it out also. you are so busted. but really, I applaud your efforts. :!:
www.warbeats.com the hottest free video tutorials!!!!

reprznt wrote:yup.. i just checked it out also. you are so busted. but really, I applaud your efforts. :!:
Yeah, it's always reassuring to do business with dishonest people. :roll:

Wow, doodz got sum seriuzly crunkin' beatz! Word! Dont listen to all da hataz. Dey dont no how much shizzle it takes to nizzle the crunkizzle like dat dood...izzle.

Wordizzle, cockizzle suckerizzles.

I dare you to try saying that without tripping on your tongue Katanaman.

Before I give it a go, I dare you to tell me what the hell shizzle and nizzle means.

Apparition wrote:I dare you to try saying that without tripping on your tongue Katanaman.

JohnVulich wrote:
Apparition wrote:I dare you to try saying that without tripping on your tongue Katanaman.
hey !...
my keychain ! ...

Shizzle breaks down to "Sho" meaning "Sure". Nizzle breaks down to well....something you dont want to make a habit of saying.

:o I just dont know what to say about this thread...

Indeed, i must apologize for aiding in tearing this post to shreads.

Return to “Music Cafe”