BigKarmaTweaksKnobs!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Glassback wrote:BK, afaik, you can't 'save to wav' in Orion. It saves as a .sfs - you have to physically tell it to stream to .wav so if you saved it, the .sfs should be on your h/d somewhere... it has to be. :?
How do you keep losing your tunes like this? :shock:
It's awfully clumsy of you... :hihi:
Note - the 'click' for 'save' and 'save as' is just above the 'stream to wav' on the drop down.

I did say I was tired!

this is good, some really nice ideas in there.

i'm inclined to agree that it needs a little something to hold it together but overall nice work.

steve.

blonde, female, stooooopid, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah etc etc!!!!

yes dear!

f**k it!

:-o
Calm down dear - it's only a commercial tune.
Oh, no, it's not.
But calm down anyway. :hug:

Nobody mentioned anything about you being female, let alone blonde.
Streaming and saving are 2 completely different functions is all.
I still think it must be there somewhere...
Last edited by Glassback on Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Found the little f**ker!!

:hyper::hyper:

Better luck next time. The good thing about making mistakes is you can tell yourself not to repeat them. (Although I for one tend to do that anyway)

Big Karma wrote:Found the little fcuker!!

:hyper::hyper:
TOLD YOU!!!

Weeeeey Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!

:oops:

:D
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewto ... 9250#19250

This is as far as I have got now - I had better go get my womanly jobs done and then return later :hihi:

Time to drop the "producer dress" for a bit and get hold of the dishcloth :hihi:
Nah...beside jokes...i'll have a listen to it...tried to dl from the other link but topic was unavailable :shrug:
Prolly related to recent Auditorium probs.
Comments in a bit.....
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

Sounding much much better. :)

More percussive variation, a bit of syncopation, not quite as repetitive, but I still feel a break/change would be cool.

It's coming on, keep at it. :D

tommo wrote:tried to dl from the other link but topic was unavailable
If you aren't logged in at the Auditorium, and you hit a link to a Auditorium post, you get a 'topic unavailable' or whatever. Just log in and then hit the link again.

ehm...right.... :)

Return to “Music Cafe”