I'd like to share...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

something i've been working on lately. I felt that after 800 posts and still I am damn near anonymous, I would offer someone (for what it's worth) a chance to at least hear what type of music I do, and how I do it. This is something i've been working on lately, more details can be found by clicking on the link. This track IS NOT DONE YET! I've got the foundation for it down as you'll be able to hear though. It's really rhythmic in my opinion, and not too bad (I hope :-D). Criticsm is welcomed with open arms! Just try and not be too harsh with me though!

Track is about 5.88 MB. Somewhere around 4 minutes I think. MP3 format of course. Please drop a line or two after you listen; or, at least just listen. :lol: Thanks.

http://www.audioshots.com/auditorium/vi ... php?t=2565
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

:lol: Oh man, i'm going to sleep now.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

I like the rhythm, although its ... repetitive, but I'm sure you knew that :)

Yup. just threw it on loop and saved it.

Return to “Music Cafe”