Um... progressive music, I guess.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hate doing this. I even have stage fright when I'm not on stage... not that I ever am on stage... but eh... who doesn't hate facing humiliation and rejection? :scared:

Anyway, I made this earlier this morning. I kinda went back to my musical roots with this one... using the method of composing my hero uses. I'm not sure what you would call this genre, except "progressive." The style combines minimalist repetition with phrase styled melodies. It's different from what I usually make, because I don't rely so much on repetition, eventhough I really love listening to repetitive music. Give the song a chance, you might like it. :)

The only reason I'm posting this is because I want to see how other people like this style of music, so leave feedback, but be gentle, okay? I get so scared of what people will think when I'm not using an alias. :P

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EU8 ... RK722ILPNW

It's a yousendit.com link. I don't think my music is suited for one of those... Ampcast-like places, so I don't host my music anywhere.

Very nice.
Reminds me of old Psygnosis soundtracks..
btw, all communication from me may be someone else hijacking my IP and making it seem like I am typing this.

stop being so shy,sign up at the auditorium its free to post mp3s as long as you dont deep link,just link to that thread then people will be more likely to listen :)

That's easy for you to say, Mr. I have 15,000 Posts! :hihi: :P

That is an amazing number of posts, by the way.

Oh. Can you link me to the auditorium?

Edit: nevermind, I found it.

Return to “Music Cafe”