Final Act [Plunk} New Cut

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by androidlove on Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

good tune man. now i think i can recognize your music.

thanx tuz. it's cool you can still recognize this tune as my music. i did things a little differently this time.

new cut up. a little thicker

i know your voice, too. ;)

bump
just keepin my head above water
not many ppl care for plunk rock?
i've put a new version up
i'm willin to re-mix with yer expert guidance

why not listen? it's plunk! this is good music with attitude. it's what you need to keep from becoming a fat, wrinkled, boring conformist. this music will help you to not abuse and neglect. it will show you how to socialize with random individuals. best of all....it's free!

I like this. It's got a lot of energy, and yes..attitude.

thanx man

Hi I'm listening to the track now. I like the songwriting, it's quite catchy.

The mix sounds very muffled through my headphones... is this the final version? I downloaded it from the 1st post on the Auditorium thread, since I didn't see any other links in the thread.

I agree that the snare needs to be sent up front.

Some criticisms: it seems that the song is in a key that's too low for the singer's register. Also, the bass could use some more spanking, right now it sounds too polite. Just my opinion of course. Is the bassist playing with his fingers?

I like the sound of the guitar, are you doing some type of double tracking?

All in all a nice track, keep it up!

Hernan wrote:The mix sounds very muffled through my headphones... is this the final version? I downloaded it from the 1st post on the Auditorium thread, since I didn't see any other links in the thread.
this is the second one i posted (final act 2). i'm still learning to mix and master
I agree that the snare needs to be sent up front.
it was way in back. number 2 brought it up more. i'd rather have the snare on par. i used a a sf kit on this one instead of layered drums each having their own track. i thought i'd see if i could save some time. the snare is too bright. that may be holding me back. i'll use a darker snare on my next mixdown. (i like the sound of those huge chicago marching snares)
Some criticisms: it seems that the song is in a key that's too low for the singer's register.
actually, my voice goes deeper than that (you should hear my elvis)
Also, the bass could use some more spanking, right now it sounds too polite. Just my opinion of course. Is the bassist playing with his fingers?
the bassist is a soundfont. i'm having no luck finding band members
I like the sound of the guitar, are you doing some type of double tracking?
the guitar is all one pass. there's some chorus on it
All in all a nice track, keep it up!
thanx

i just got through remixin it. i noticed i have voxengo's stereo touch on the guitar (tryin sumpin new) that may be why it sounds doubled to you. i've changed the drums and gone back to my old fave eq (i tried a few new things in this song)

in a few days i'll have a page at mixposure with 6 tunes (1 exclusive :hihi: ). the link will be in my sig

Wow! I would have never imagined it was all programmed. Sounds 100% played live. Great drum programming BTW.

Maybe for the bass you may want to use one of these soundfonts that have both up and downstrokes.

Return to “Music Cafe”