a message to the ..."fyas"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not sophisticated enough to fully appreciate your music, I think.

hmmm its not about who is more or less sophisticated,its just about being different and having different ideas and tastes :)
thanks for at least trying :)

gristle-grindingly awesome. there's a tunnel that takes the express train into shinjuku that sounds like this, seriously. the sudden drops and returns are reminiscent of its steel hulk hurtling through concrete, switching tracks and inducing a plummeting sensation around the midriff. i always step off that train feeling purged.

an interesting textural simulation :)

regards

Funny how things trigger response...
Midway I hit a flashback from my shortwave days...the search for something outside of my small world. Something about the frequencies you used reminded me of scanning the dial and the waves bouncing off the troposphere.

I just retrieved the radio from storage. Think I'll scan the world for a bit. Always had a good time at it.

Probably not the reaction you'd expect from a track of yours, but a good reaction none the less! You made me do something that I wouldn't have thought about doing tonight :)

8)

don't forget to share phil ;)

having listened to it myself here now

:-o

Vocal harmonies 8)

dear john,
I'm very, very offended.

(not) :drunk:
vocal harmonies?
oval monarchies?
versional macho?
moral anchovies?

all of the above...

thanks.

A big barrelful of screeching noise. Good fun, vurt.

I posted a track over at Sickle's place at the Auditorium a while back that never made its way to the Cafe, but here's a link, might suit your current headspace:

SIGHUP - Push Machine

Cheers,
Steve

Forbidden Planet meats Merzbow . . . or something.

For a cracking lot of noise this is surprisingly 8)

Love how it plunges and soars at unexpected moments, and it's amazing how the panning keeps it from getting boring.

Sandblasting, rollercoaster, Japanese monster movie fun!

cheers guys,will check that shamann(i should check the suditorium more often :oops:,altho you shoulkd post here too :x :hihi: )

Return to “Music Cafe”