Nintendo style (170 BPM) FREE FISH INSIDE

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Made this today and just thought I'd share it with you

Please give feedback on the mix/anything as I dont have much experience with this genre.

Ahah, Kirby!

Wonderfully produced.

Sweet.
It's cool to hear something diff. from you Chase (not that you haven't, just I haven't heard)! Soon you'll be drawing out 12 min guitar solos with long hair, as well. I'm making a kinda' ole school pop song as I write :) so it's extra fun hearing this.

Any tips how you got made the bass/kik fit?
..what goes around comes around..

I was keeping track of your points and it appears you have the new high score. :ud:

ouroboros wrote:Sweet.
It's cool to hear something diff. from you Chase (not that you haven't, just I haven't heard)! Soon you'll be drawing out 12 min guitar solos with long hair, as well. I'm making a kinda' ole school pop song as I write :) so it's extra fun hearing this.
thanks, mate. It's funny you say that as im actually working on a few metal tracks.
Any tips how you got made the bass/kik fit?
Fruity Peak Controller (FL Studio's equivilent to side-chaining compression). When the kicks are triggered, the low frequencies are taken out of the bass synth, avoiding clash of low frequencies.

Chase wrote:
Fruity Peak Controller (FL Studio's equivilent to side-chaining compression). When the kicks are triggered, the low frequencies are taken out of the bass synth, avoiding clash of low frequencies.
I just don't do this enough.
..what goes around comes around..

the vl tone was my first synth. brings back memories of it's novelty. at least it could to math. the song is good filler music for an 80's teen movie

This just got me face and body nodding and hopping about in my chair. Expand, dear Watson, it's elementary :D

If but one suggestion, I think the tone that falls on the first (half)beat should be offset and if possible irregularly throughout the track. It just feels to me as if it is sitting there demanding my attention, but in it's quantized position just is working the opposite direction.

Fun tune :)

Very nice tune indeed. :cool:

Wk

Return to “Music Cafe”