DEVOID (Andrew Vernon Remix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:roll:

When you quote as you did above, making mistakes about context and misunderstanding the written word, all facades of overdeveloped senses melt away. f**king grow up. This is tiresome, I've got better shit to do than make threads for my music and let jerk-off's like you ruin them.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Andrew Vernon wrote:Maybe treating me like shit is the wrong phrase. What I meant is that coming into a thread simply to say "I'm not going to register to listen to it" is not very helpful to anyone.
It might not be helpful to you, who, admittedly, have been on this particular roundabout a few times before. But unless poster XYZ knows that, or remembers that, it might be being done for wholly helpful reasons. They might think you don't realise that some people find it an impediment.

I'd rather not assume someone was being an asshole just because I didnt know they werent being one...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Spe3D wrote: It says you have same pretty messed up internal issues and beliefs imo.
Yeah, to you, it must be 'messed up' to not start slagging someone off because they dont want to register with your website.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
Spe3D wrote: It says you have same pretty messed up internal issues and beliefs imo.
Yeah, to you, it must be 'messed up' to not start slagging someone off because they dont want to register with your website.
Yep! back to comment one,
Spe3D wrote:
Rabbit - you are a dick for sure - you cannot wait to 'hop' on a thread that I comment in at times - I dont give two hoots what you think to be honest ;)

I've only read the first few posts on page one. I'm busy at work so I don't really have time to go through all 3 pages. Besides I pretty much agree with what Whyterabbyt is saying (on page 1 anyway).

I thought I did Andrew a favour by pointing out that he didn't put up a direct link in case he'd be wondering why this topic suddenly would have 50 views and no replies. That would give him a chance to setup an alternative link for people who's not on the Auditorium.
:shrug:

jeez,you jokers have got lots of energy

i believe that whyterabbyt has some perfectly valid points. i can't say i agree with everything that he's said though, it's gotten a bit heated for sure! i also think that spe3d has some valid points too. i quite like the auditorium. however, there was way too much defensive stuff flung into the air from the offset - it's absolutely within people's rights to not want to register with another forum. laziness, apathy, whatever. you just can't get pissy with someone because they don't want to fill in a form.
AndrewVernon wrote:If you loved music even half as much as I do, you'd register on every ]forum you could to get free music. If not... well you can't be much of a music lover.
This is what got me tho. That's the most self-righteous thing i've heard in a long while.
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

haydxn wrote: This is what got me tho. That's the most self-righteous thing i've heard in a long while.
Yet you offer no counter argument. I don't think it's self righteous.. A judgement yes, but that's it.

Anyway... yet another person intent on slinging shit rather than just listening to some music. What is with KVR folk these days?
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

I dont understand

you cant post songs on kvr without registering ? right.

what makes peters site any different ?

he is a major part of the community and offers a brilliant service.
Last edited by topaz on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And I think you missed the point. The key words are "every forum" damnit man don't you get it? I LOVE music, adore it. It is my life. I am compelled by my soul to take part. I download from a lot of forums. I don't always leave feedback, because sometimes I just like a track.... but saying "I like it" is often frowned upon. Other times I hate a track, and I don't want to offend. Other times I'm just too damn lazy.

I'm a human ... a dynamic creature. There is never a single answer or reason for anything - sometimes I click external links, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I leave a rating, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I ignore it when people post nonsense, sometimes I don't.

Point being... if you guys did love music, then an extra click wouldn't get in the way of listening to it. Hell, I'd respect these folk a lot more if they just said "I don't like you, so f**k your music!"

Next time you want to cross the street tell me, then I'll come hold your damn hand. Bloody carebears.
How about lets go back to buying a f**king CD because having to log into a well known and spam free site is too tedious. Couch potatoes. :roll:

So am I the only one that listened to the actual track here, or what?

Yep. I find it kinda ironic.

dystonia_ek wrote:So am I the only one that listened to the actual track here, or what?
ahem,
third post on the first page...

bluedad wrote:
dystonia_ek wrote:So am I the only one that listened to the actual track here, or what?
ahem,
third post on the first page...
OOPS! :oops:

I skipped a few posts, as I came in on page two in the heat of battle, as it were.

Return to “Music Cafe”