[mully vs. bduffy] Not Forever

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

okay this time it was different

my old drummer played this song without click... I cut the pieces and transcribed it to midi... bduffy made some minor adjustments and voilá ;)

today I reprogrammed my live played bass to midi and added a second voice (and sometimes a third)

and did a new remix (on headphones) will do a decent one tomorrow... (where I will lower the kicks veloctiy in the softer passage at the beginning and use my Speakers)

anyway in case you wanna hear

http://www.multree.com/mp3/NotForeverBeta1.mp3

Good song, very well put together. I like the mixing a lot, very polished. The singing is very good, but maybe a little shy in parts. My personal opinion, of course.

Now that you mention it, the cymbals sound a little synthetic, the ride mostly. Maybe you could alternate a couple slightly different samples so it sounds a little bit more natural? The other drums in the kit sound super.

Nice works well. A cursory listen doesn't really reveal any flaws to me..

:)

DSP

thanks guys ;)

Pretty darn great song allready

:love: it

mercie my lord :D

Very nice song and great vocals I would only extend the song a bit by returning to the intro and the first verse at the end. By the way what happened to that song "Enthused". Did you do another version of it?

Return to “Music Cafe”