Bangin' techno. 155 Bpm.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

prizo wrote:
verstaerker wrote: 1. this old music had when it was released it's new ideas and it's indivduality which is of course not lost
2.i'm glad that your music is not the future

can u tell me in a few words what's new or individual about your track?
I know a lot techno music but i can't figure out what's special about your track.
I listend it now the third time. I don't hear it.
Thats not what I'm saying.
Old stuff is good.

My contention is this: new stuff (ala Ronny Pries) that sounds EXACTLY like old stuff is lame. Every critisism that you have levelled at me, you must deliver to him, to be consistent. He is doing absolutely nothing new. And true.. maybe I'm not either, but that just means that him and I deserve the same critisisms.

Or is it just that you dont like the title of my post?
Are you one of those idiotic tekno 'purisits'? If I had said "Bangin Hard Dance Track" would you have had the same level of outrage?

I havent listened to your stuff, and wont be able to for a few hours, but I am betting its just like Ronny's. I am really looking forward to it.

And PLease... tell me whats original about Ronny's stuff, as well as your own.
i don't know exactly what's original about my music.
I never said this - people i asked to listen my music said this. They said they recognise the way i arrange my beats and assemble my sounds.
I know it's nothing outstanding but it must have it's "hints of indivuality"
If u don't like my music - ok. I'm sure there are billions of people which don't like my music, one more or less is not important.

And by the way we're not discussing here my, ronnys or anyones else music. U posted your track here and u have to expect that not everybody likes it - as Ronny just said.
The problem is not the title of your thread - it's the track u posted.

In no way do I expect everyone to like it.
Feel free to hate it. Lots. Tons.

I am not defensive whatsoever about CONSTRUCTIVE (operative word here) critisism at all. In fact I thanked people for their input and welcome more of it.

Its obvious that you and Ronny are in the "tekno purist" camp along with easymode. You jump to each others defense so its fair to assume some mutual respect.
So I again question why you are so upset about my "un-originality", while your net-buddy's music exhibits the exact same trait?
Or do you think his stuff is original?
Do you think its new and fresh?

Un-contructive critisism begs for the reciever of that critisism to look into the source. Easymode and Ronny offered nothing... so I looked into Ronny's tunes. They suffered from the same, if not MORE, "un-originality" than my track. So really yes, we are talking about Ronnys music, as well as your own.

okay I had a quick listen to the track in question. Firstly it reminded me why I don't listen to techno (I mean that sincerely, no offence intended) - too fast and doesn't really do much for me. My constructive criticism, the kick drum is a little irritating and the 303ish synth is too loud in the mix. The offbeat bass is a bit weak, in so much as it's quite unoriginal but then I might guess that it's pretty standard for techno. I like the tinkly arp thing that starts around 50 seconds...:)

i don't know Ronny's music - but i know he never came here saying something like his music is trendsetting because he's a professional producing since so many years

anyway i'm sick of this conversation - make your music - i'll never say anything against it.

verstaerker wrote:i don't know Ronny's music - but i know he never came here saying something like his music is trendsetting because he's a professional producing since so many year
Please quote where I said that.

CypherOne wrote:okay I had a quick listen to the track in question. Firstly it reminded me why I don't listen to techno

:lol:

prizo wrote:
verstaerker wrote:i don't know Ronny's music - but i know he never came here saying something like his music is trendsetting because he's a professional producing since so many year
Please quote where I said that.
i cannot quote but u're saying it by:
Sorry, but that old stuff is well.... boring.
Thats like telling Slipknot (modern band/modern sound) to listen to The Beatles (old band/old sound) to see how to do that "kind of thing the right way." Two totally different bands going for two totally different sounds.

Times have changed.
Tastes have changed.
so if the old stuff is boring and times have changed your track can't be boring - which u've prooved :lol:

furthermore u said
I am no "beginner"... I've had vinyl records out since 1993.

sounds like u're a pro - which u also prooved :lol: :lol: :lol:

so we can all be happy that we're allowed to hear your pro-music for free ?

verstaerker wrote: so if the old stuff is boring and times have changed your track can't be boring - which u've prooved :lol:
No. However I am not trying to redo what was done in 1988. THAT is boring.
verstaerker wrote: sounds like u're a pro - which u also prooved :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not a pro. Not even close. BUT.. not a beginer.
However I have been paid for my tracks before.

prizo wrote: No. However I am not trying to redo what was done in 1988. THAT is boring.
true - this would indeed be very boring.
But doing it for 1995 techno is not better.
prizo wrote: Not a pro. Not even close. BUT.. not a beginer.
However I have been paid for my tracks before.
what happend? lost your inspiration?

verstaerker wrote: true - this would indeed be very boring.
Well thats exactly what Ronny is doing.
And I am willing to bet its what you are doing... however I wont be able to find out for a few hours.
verstaerker wrote: what happend? lost your inspiration?
Got back into metal.

prizo wrote:
verstaerker wrote: true - this would indeed be very boring.
Well thats exactly what Ronny is doing.
And I am willing to bet its what you are doing... however I wont be able to find out for a few hours.
verstaerker wrote: what happend? lost your inspiration?
Got back into metal.
Maybe u should have stayed there?

No I'm doing diffrent music - some kind of industrial/noise with it's roots in techno

to give an better image of what i'm doing here are some additional links:

one of my latest releases (remix for mezire)
http://www.verstaerker-music.de/downloa ... ersion.mp3

and one of my older releases which was kind of an club-hit
http://www.bollwerk-music.de/mp3/album/ ... etonal.MP3

Well Industrial... now THATS breaking new ground ..LOL
HAHAHAHA
:D

yes i invented industrial in the late 18. century :box:

now go back to your heavy metal friends a bang the remaining :?: brain out of your head

As opposed , of course, to the intellectual heavyweights that industrial fans are.

Return to “Music Cafe”