whiteorion

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

when it became clear that Orion was my favourite host.
6.38 min.......9.11MB.......192kbps
I lost the project file in a reformat and can't remember what the instruments were,but it includes a helicopter sample.I tried for a heartbeat drum sound but not sure if this comes off.
Some feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.realmusic.co.nz//download.ph ... =song_hifi

sudden cut-off at 6:38
I like this composition; there are some interesting sounds and motifs perking around. fix that ending, and this is a keeper for me.

Thanks very much.do you suggest a fade out?

fateamenabletochange wrote:Thanks very much.do you suggest a fade out?
yeah, much preferable to the sudden stop

thanks for that.uploading now,yes I think it is better,but still possibly a bit rapid,so progress if not perfection.at dial up speed as I've run out of broadband this month.

done.Damn,start getting neurotic....was that crackle there before?....oh no,a crackle....but thanks I think that is better.I think the piano part may have been lounge lizard.

nice track, very mellow. Kinda reminds me a little bit of something Death In Vegas might do, pretty psychedelic sounding. Not too keen on the overall production (the crackle/hiss gets a bit annoying), but nice track all the same :)

yes,I think I might have done something liked dither dither.I think I can clean it up,but I'll leave it for now.Thanks,maybe not so neurotic after all.Unfortunately I've lost some of the building blocks of it so can't start from scratch.
I'm not familiar with Death In Vegas,but I am a creature from the 70's.

Well,anybody else that happens along,production is now better.Not so abrupt an ending and crackle is gone.Thanks for your help bluedad and cypher,and sorry,waste of bloody bandwidth.I overdid the compression.

this is truly haunting. reminds me of a song from boards of canada.

thanks tuz,another group I haven't heard of.

comes off like a faulty tube driven radio , barely holding the signal , channeling a live broadcast from some san francico basement club , circa 1968 ...

i like it ...

very very sweet. 8)

i agree with normals radio analogy, its sounds like its barely together. its haas a soft, warm, very emotional feel to it.

lovely, heartbeat works well, although i'd be tempted to augment it with a higher frequency clicky sound as well on the the offbeats. thats about all i can say that i'd change.

got any more ?

:D :D :D

steve.

thanks alot.I have another a little like this,but needs editing.Funny you should....sounds barely holding together.....It had some "mixing" using 2 instances of WinAmp.

fateamenabletochange wrote:done.Damn,start getting neurotic....was that crackle there before?....oh no,a crackle....

I thought it was part of the tune!
:hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”