This weekend only: mystahr/tetraplan jam dl

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A few weeks ago Erik visited me bringing along a Waldorf Pulse. In the end we recorded about 2,5 hours of music and after a lot of work I cut that to pieces, rearranged it editted it and added a few post production FX and brought it back to just under 50 mins.

Pulze
68,1Mb dl

This weekend only as on monday it will be taken off the site.

Enjoy 8)
Last edited by mystahr on Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey, I got it last weekend. Heard it on NTNS, thought it was odd I hadn't heard it before, guessed the file name, and downloaded.

Cool stuff.

Cheers Steve

:D

then a 192 version would do nicely I think

Been quite busy finishing various projects and audio, and this was now two weeks ago; about time

ps; the dolphins whail is on the workbench atm ;)

Yay! I'm looking forward to how it'll resolve.

will certainly download this when I'm back from London tomorrow... although I might have to drink some beers before the electronic torture :wink:

for me synth music is really kinda strange - it's cool when you can turn the knobs yourself or jam along someone playing live.... but I rarely hear prerecorded stuff that really knocks me of my feet...

but hey I'm just a simple hippie....

keep on synthing,
mully

shamann wrote:Yay! I'm looking forward to how it'll resolve.
Acutally me too :)

And cheers Alex; it'll probably not knock you off your feet, but much appreciated.

Have fun in London 8)

And just a reminder this track will be available for one more day

8)

Apologies for the late reply :oops:
There are some nice elements to this, Mark. Enough changes of pace and feeling to keep the interest up, but not quite enough character I felt for it to want me going back for more (but than I guess that's the nature of a free-form jam). Always good to hear your stuff. Cheers!
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

Return to “Music Cafe”