inspired by late night bongo session...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i said bongo not bong...
but its not actually bongos,its djembes and dhoukas(not sure about spelling)but african talking drums and that kind of thing anyway,inspired by a recent session with some senagalese friends :)

enjoy
fcuk stereo

heh
Interesting enuff
I'd hate to be inside your computer ... Sounds like it could be a dark scarey alley in there. Are you sure you havn't fried yer circuits?
:-)
Cheers
Paul

circuts are fine,well as fine as ever :hihi:
cheers for listening 8)

even if you think "oh shit not another shitty track by that tosspot" please click the text under my sig image and make a difference somewhere...

that was pretty wicked vurt. (Y)

cheers scott :)

my headphones were up a little too loud here at work

...just shit all over myself

thanks vurt

This is nasty.:)

I can imagine Blixa Bargeld chanting over this. 8)

BTW, just what do you brits mean when you say 'tosspot', anyway?

hmmm goal achieved so early in life,where to go now?
all i ever wanted was to make people shit now i need a new ambition :cry:
but thanks you make me so proud :D onwards and upwards i guess :hyper:

ps id go home and change if i were you :hihi:

herodotus wrote:This is nasty.:)

I can imagine Blixa Bargeld chanting over this. 8)

BTW, just what do you brits mean when you say 'tosspot', anyway?

tosspot is a nicer way of saying c**t i suppose :shrug: i was trying not to be too harsh with myself :hihi:

Hi Vurt.
I kinda liked it.
I'm a drummer myself and have been trying to create some dancey music with djembes, darboukas, bongos..etc
I've done a lot of live drumming for house an trance but are djembes and darboukas popular in drum n bass? Or is it just too damn fast?

btw As a fellow Brit I'd say 'tosspot' was more of a 'wanker' than a 'cnut'

surely a tosser would be a wanker where as the recepticle for fluids is the tosspot ie the vagina aka c**t hehe
anyway its a non too offensive term :lol:

as for whether certain drums are popular for certain genres,dont see why not as dnb is generally sampled loopsor programmed,not much in the way of live drumming anyway,so why cant you try using the samples...
whether its been done before isnt or shouldnt be an issue,what should count is whether you can enjoy the sound your making,if it works it works :)

ps thanks for listening :)

:shock: Kick ass :-o

Reminds me of the middle trip sequence of a Pink Floyd song...but much more psychotic!! Please feel free to use those psycho drums in Devil... 8)

:hyper:
cool im on it 8)

It's happy hippy core

and I can't stop listening
:o

Return to “Music Cafe”