Have a nice day! [100% Fizmo]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanted to do something differently with the Fizmo for a change, so I created a patch, ran it in a 25bpm tempo and tweaked the living hell out of it. Set it up, recorded it in one go through a melos phaser and did some postproduction with Q6, compadre and an impulse from the Sanitarium.

Have a nice day!
192kbs/9,8M/7,08m

8)

[edit]oh yes, the mic was still on (running through the fizmo) which picked up some feedback; I didn't bother turning it off [/edit]
Last edited by mystahr on Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

hmmmm enjoying thx monstertrack!

:)

:roll:

downloading now - awaiting some fizmoting times

Interesting, but i did find it a difficult listen. I do like some experimental stuff, but this one is a bit too experimental for me. :o

I didn't understand it at all... but I liked some of the sounds very much

it is rather experimental indeed; on one side its me diving deep into the synth, on the other... it's giving expression to my emotions of last week. There's a have a nice day thread in off topic somewhere as well ;)

cheers for the listen though :)

some call it reefer some call it weed
its a chiller its a filler its a thing that you need
cheapah cheapah yall

as long as i don`t think about the dentist
fantastic noise

hey mystahr
will check this at work when i get high speed.
i love fizmo stuff.

SH

Admit it now: You're in love with your fizmo!

And I understand you. This is so understatedly cool!

:D

Still not got the mains fixed then..... :hihi:

:D bernie
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

This sounds very playful. Almost like what once were regarded as the ever so life-threatening space aliens took some weed and mellowed out. The ominous, dissonant drone that would normally announce their arrival on screen and inspire terror in the hearts of the audience now, instead brings a chuckle to the with the pop-corn & soda filled belly. Oef! And there was the noise! Kind sharp and violent all of a sudden. Guess the aliens didn’t want to come off as friendly (?). But alas, they are too messed up on their drug of choice that they never reach the point of being threatening again.

I like this, sort of... I think. At least I have a sympathy for it. Though I do feel this song for me is like talking with someone who’s stoned while you are not. You can’t quite see the world as they do.

Thanks for sharing this... brought a smile to my face. :) And sorry for my fuzzy post but I guess that's what you get when you share fuzzy sounds. :P
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

I'll check back in a bit, downloading at 5.4 kb per second, I've got a half hour to go..and I've got broadband!

Really love the way this progresses, very playful and exploratory. The joy one can get from experimenting with sounds. 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”