A Song in Piazzolla-Style

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey people,

I didn't post for a while...so it's time for a new try:

http://home.arcor.de/captor/PiazzollaTribute-beta.mp3

I saw recently a documentation about the ingenious bandeon player astor piazzolla, I always loved his music and so I tried sth in his style.
It's definitely not perfect....barely quantisized etc. and please don't rail against the e-violin haha...I know it is quite grizzly played :hihi: ...but being a non-violinist I had this instrument only 3 days as I recorded this song. so you have to be very generous when you hear the one or another "borderline-tone". :P :oops:

strings: primesounds+kirk hunter
bandeon+rest: sampletank

looking forward to your feedback

greetings 8)

ps: here a link to some fine piazzolla videos:

http://www.piazzolla.org/video.html

you got me at pizzolla!!! this is awesome. the only thing would be to bring up the volume of the solo violin starting 1:15 a bit. other than that it's just about perfect. maybe add some castanets, too. those always add something special. if you're ballsy enough add some vocals even and make it longer. this is definitely something special. :)

:D

That was a surprise as I didn't know what to expect! 8)

Enjoyed every bit of it. :)

Thanks.

:D fake
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

thanks for listening! :)

@tuz: ...hey also a piazzolla fan? nice. 8) yep the solo violin is too low but I tried to cover the pupil-alike played violin. and I had also a problem with the fitting freq gap. that e-violin sounds quite artificial and it's difficult to find an ideal eq setting to let it at least remind of a violin with a resonance body. if you have then that freq setting the next question is if it fits again into the mix....

@fake: hello and thanks for ur time. makes me glad that the surprise was a positive one... :)

cheers!

8)

Hello :shock: this is pretty good except that violin. You should do something about it. Maybe you should find somebody to play it for you.
You can try here www.digitalmusician.net

...well it's just a thought

Very nice :love:

Return to “Music Cafe”