Symphonic Electronica...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's called "Tears of Destiny"... it's pompous movie-credit sounding emotions produced by the rythm of hip hop... the wavy pads of ambience... and the synthetic world of electronica... Enjoy!

Band Page

Produced in FLStudio... I made good use of my newly unwrapped Roland JP-8080 on this one.
Audio-s

Anyone? (35 views!!)

Hey, if you don't like it, at least tell me what I should work on the most...
Audio-s

Yeah, I'm having the same problem... 30-something views for my thread, and no responses. What does that mean? People don't like the tracks? They don't care about them? Too lazy to respond?

I think this sounds great, dude... could EASILY be part of a video game soundtrack. Love those piano melodies.

I was expecting the orchestration to be a lot more flamboyant, but the mellow approach works just fine.

The spacey ambient vibes remind me of Jarre or something.

Overall, very good work... keep it up.

I see from your Soundclick page you love video game music... I do too!

Perhaps the problem is having to be a member of SoundClick in order to listen to it. Post a direct link to the file so we can listen to it instead having to fill out forms and remember more passwords. Sorry. :(

lovely! very very nice! I expected it to be quite syrupy and cheesy from your description but it's very tastefully done, very slick production too - I'm impressed! Nice to see someone else doing justice to FLStudio :phones:
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

Hey thanks for the feedback... I can't wait to continue using this new synthesizer... the JP-8080 is the real deal - it's just a bitch to find a smartmedia card to save patches on...

I really wish I could direct link it... I don't have my own website - I only use soundclick :( . I'd really like my own webspace though...

Anyone else?
Audio-s

wow man that was nice. very nice production work. i love the jp8000 :hail: im wondering when the legend is going to be released in software form. someday...heres waiting...

hitman8081 wrote:wow man that was nice. very nice production work. i love the jp8000 :hail: im wondering when the legend is going to be released in software form. someday...heres waiting...
It has already had several software imitations...

THe SUperwave P8 is a freeware emulation of it... IMO it can't capture the true warmth of the real thing, but it's got a nice sound of it's own that can't be done by the JP-8080.
Audio-s

Dude, I'm so impressed. Everything on that Soundclick page is excellent, excellent. What all did you use besides FL Studio and the JP to get those wonderful sounds? Lets have a full kit list.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

LOL... you don't believe that most of this stuff was generated on 100% Fruityloops.

I just got this JP-8080 2 weeks ago. Only 2 songs feature sounds made by it.

Otherwise, freebie VSTs, and sometimes a V-Station make those tunes up. FLStudio is a horribly underrated program - I have only reached a fraction of it's potential...
Audio-s

Good job !
I like the track. good sounds here

the mix is Ok

Cheers

I like it!

With a title like Tears of Destiny......had to have a listen...........very nice!

Drums are cool, like the snare and placement.

Piano too......The analog pads sound full...nice change at 1:41. cut out at 3:02.........hey great arrangement.

Yes, i can hear this in a soundtrack.

Finally, some music that is actually good! My kind of track Monk!

Well I found it Northern_Fist, and I like it a lot. Maybe it does belong to a film...I feel it toward the end leading into the credits. Just super.

Return to “Music Cafe”