Beyond Awakening (Electronic Mellow)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I have finaly uploaded my 3th track on my Soundclick page. It's a electronic mellow kind of song. It's kind of minimalistic, but I still feel happy with the result (this far). It's made with Cubase, Reason 3.0 and my Yamaha AN1x synthesizer.

I'm realy looking forward to hear some feedback on this track.

http://www.soundclick.com/marando
"Beyond Awakening"

Regards,
Marando
Music... life would be boring without it.

Wonderful track. Enjoyed every minute. This is just my cup of tea.Great production, great sounds. This track had it all for me. Top stuff. :phones:

I listened to your other two tracks as well and i enjoyed them just as much. I'm a fan already. Keep em' coming. :D

Same here... it's very uplifting and well mixed.

I love the phatness of the drums and the overall mood of it all. The synthy drumsets are a big plus... and they are not boring. The bassline is flowing, swells appropriately to the music.

I don't know if it's distortion, or clipping on the synth at 2:00... It almost sounds like it's done on purpose, but there's a little too much harsh frequency at the higher ranges.

I really think this track is onto something big. Ambience and electronica fans should rejoice...

Excellent selection of equipment you got there...
Audio-s

Hey Morando, your tune sounds great. Nice mix, simple but effective chord structure, nice mellow sounds. Maybe I'll try staying up all night and writing something next time I can't sleep :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”