insomniacs awakened by the sound of one hand clapping,...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

13 masks

protoplasmpro
sts17
m42nebula
cygnus
imposcar
absynth
reaktor5-teslatone
minimosta
some in the plural some singular.
plus fx,lots of fx.

Let me be the first then: Thank you! Beautiful.

aye have to admit i do somewhat like this one,looks like its just me n thee :? :)
ah well their loss eh :hihi:

Hey John, this is nice. Thought I would mention that.
More spacy and ambient then you usuall noodlings. Me likes this part of you that the public rarely sees. 8)

thanks.I'd love to have a go at something like this.Even at 128kbps the sounds are so rich and full.What is your technique for this....the setup....do you do this in real time and trigger another instrument in,or build together a series of wave tracks??

... and the stars look very different today ...

in other words: Simply beautiful :love:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

ambitious work..I listened to it while browsing, so I'm not sure I heard all of it :shock:

thanks guys :)

fatc,the methods behind this one were as you say just layering instuments and playing in and hoping it works,bit of midi editing here n there.
the main problem was id go off to start noodling just to clean my ears then find a new sound on a synth that would fit so keep adding more :o

glad people enjoyed :)

Whadayamean insomniacs

I thought this was a great nightcap before I'm going in for some sweet dreams and excitement for the morrow 8)

Really grand stuff this

I've had it on repeat for about 18 mins now. 8)

But seriously, this is terrific vurt...I think I might take it to my next massage...

edit: forgot about the cap V...;)
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

:D

Sorry, bit late on the up on this one.

I love this, I shall burn it to disk for later so I can drift off around Saturns rings.
Considering the kit you used it sounds very minimal and I'm sure I heard some voices in there somewhere... :-o ,,mmm, probably just my head though. 8)

More like this please... :wink:

:D fake
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

Beautifull!!!

There is something very hypnotic in there. Perfect to cure insomnia. Also something somewhat symphonic.

Love it.

:oops: thanks muchness guys
took this to college on the old mp3 player,played it though the pa in the concert room at dinner time and i have to say i felt proud,sup minor niggles on the bass freq at that volume but nothing i cant cope with :lol:
yep i think this is certainly one of my more ambitious pieces of late,glad it was enjoyed.

Love it Vurt, but "insomniacs awakened by the sound of one hand clapping"? sounds like something a teenage non-conformist emo kid from my high school would come up with at Starbucks, mate :hihi:

I j/k, I j/k.

Call me silly, but my favorite I've heard from your bearded self.

Chase wrote:Love it Vurt, but "insomniacs awakened by the sound of one hand clapping"? sounds like something a teenage non-conformist emo kid from my high school would come up with at Starbucks, mate :hihi:

me n my college chums dont have the cash for starbucks :cry:
its the koffeepot for us :o

and of course thanks for listening,figured i was too "dad" for your ears hehe :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”