Chagzuki - New piece, first in a long, long time

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beautiful. 8)

Sometimes the samples sound a bit - sampled (change at 3.40-ish for example) but I'm not really gonna sit and pick fault with such a splendid piece of music. :D

Thanks once more for your comments, guys.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

Impressive piece of music, chagzuki, well done.

great work, stunning that's all samples.
great dynamics and all. I know you put a ton of work into it, definately shows.

:D

Hi chagzuki
Great composition, I like it !
8)
There could be realism matter or how-long-lungs-are problems. I'm not discussing that, because I'm not really into orchestral music and I don't have enough knowledge to.
Nice music :)

Cheers

Wow, thats very nice indeed. Nice to have some dynamics to counteract my compressor/limiter addiction.

I've been meaning to do some stuff in GPO but I never get past the loading up and noodling on the keys stage.

Impressive piece of writing, nice one.

funkychickendance wrote: Now that chips ain't getting any faster, it's proably worth upgrading machines rather than buying new ones all the time.
Since when? The dual core AMD's have REALLY taken the next leap forward in doubling power.

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

Very impressive. I would'nt have a clue how to write something like this. you have my total admiration. Stirring and epic sound. Well done. :)

Fantastic piece of work. I disagree about this being music looking for a movie, though - it is too good for that :)
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.

Very impressive and dynamic. I dont listen much here but am grateful that I heard this work. Your talent really shines here on this composition. Thanks much for sharing this.

putte wrote:.. listening to it on my powerbook it sounds superb and absolutely convincing soundwise. sure, if i get to listen to it on my hifi i´ll find things being less convincing, but all in all i am very impressed .. most of all cause you wrote the stuff yourself .. :)

cheers to that

putte
I`m with Putte...sounds as convincing as I need it to be.I`ve heard much much worse as far as others sounding overly quantized.This piece`s movement works just fine with me.

I DO hear a 4 note theme throughout...no trouble catching that.
I feel the composition is wonderful...I love the Beethoven like counterpoint...at least I think of Beethoven.

I don`t hear this as movie background at all when I listen to this...and many others i`ve heard DO sound more like background.This holds my attention completely,and is a complete piece of music in itself to my ears.

I`ve never used an orchestra package myself...maybe that`s why i`m not hearing what some others hear..don`t know.
I`m certainly no stranger to classical music.

Your composition is just on the money for me...I can`t say this enough.
This is a keeper...and I don`t keep but the very best of what I hear in kvr.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Wow, thankyou enormously for your comments. :D :D `

Return to “Music Cafe”