Ok you decide!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Fate!!!

Thumbs up!
70%
Thumbs Down ;(
8%
Fish / No Comment / One Ping Only Etc...
11%
Fish / No Comment / One Ping Only Etc...
11%

Total votes: 37

RELATED
PRODUCTS

boogooloo1, that's super cool!!! Love that slidey bass! And the vox are tops as always.

Dave, a quick note to say if you're looking for my remix, I've changed the name from the rather obvious "mckenic" to the somewhat confusing "Black Foulie"*, which you'll find here:

Black Foulie

* For the curious, Black Foulie is a traditional Scottish farmer's field name. This was a piece of land left unploughed and dedicated to the Devil, so that he would do no harm to crops or animals.
Image Image

@mCKENIC: Wow, great! Glad you dug it! Let me know if you want to add anything to the collab - maybe come up with a bridge for me...?

@polyslax: thanks, mate! Maybe we could incorporate your vibe into the mCKENIC/Watto version? Or you could remix it...

:oops: :D
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

boogooloo1 wrote:@polyslax: thanks, mate! Maybe we could incorporate your vibe into the mCKENIC/Watto version? Or you could remix it...

:oops: :D
Hey I'd be most honoured, lemme know if you want me to give it a shot.
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Dave, a quick note to say if you're looking for my remix, I've changed the name...
D/Ling now :wink:

I'd LOVE if you guys could develop this further!!!

Unfortunately, Im out of action with exams until the 19th :shock:
BUT Im all for this if the interest is there after that time :?:

Well done guys - Im stunned!!!

Dave

Ok, well, I'm happy to leave it until after that, Dave, because I've got some other stuff to do anyway. Give us a buzz when you're ready to go!

Watto

:cool:

Sweet - some post exam coolness to look forward to!!!

Woah, some kickass stuff there, folks!
Man, Watto, you surely know how to come up with some cool vocals - and you also know how to perform them well!
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Hey Sascha,

Thanks mate!!! I'm thinking this tune could definitely use some guitars, if you're keen...

;-)

boogooloo1 wrote:Hey Sascha,

Thanks mate!!! I'm thinking this tune could definitely use some guitars, if you're keen...
Keen = yes.
No idea about the realisation though. Almost everything is detached right now, only my old internet machine connected (can't even listen through speakers). Afraid I won't be able to get things up and running again before touring restarts.
I'll have a look anyways.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Sascha Franck wrote: I'll have a look anyways.
:hyper:

Ok, ok Im really gonna start studying soon...

Yeah, get on with it, mCKENIC!!! :hihi:

Just realised I forgot to post the lyrics as you asked, so here they are:

Make mine a double edged sword
Slice and cut and burn me good
Take it all away (X4)

Have your fun while it lasts
Tell your mind to relax
Take it all away (X4)

Cheers!

Watto

*ahem*

Im a bit reluctant to admit this in public but... I just woke up screaming after chocolate, pizza and Oedipus Tyrannus... I blame Oedipus for the nightmare :shock:

Excellent lyrics dude - Thank you!!!

Dave

Wow,

I only found this thread yesterday and I heard some cool stuff here. Mckenic, this is cool stuff. Some cool remixes were still online :D while others were already deleted ... :(
I liked the idea and made a remix, too:

mcKenic_-_packet_filter_fritzman_remix.mp3

All the best, FRitz
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

fritzman!!!

Thanks so much for doing this - nice and dark - I really dig it & would LOVE to hear where you take this if your so inclined?!?!?!?

Once exams are over there will be a couple of new mCKENIC tunes {I hope :help: ) and a website redo... on which I hope to include all the mixes if everyone is agreeable :?:
I'll drop everyone a line before I post anything. Just a small page tribute to the variety & quality to be found in friends on KvR :wink:

Thanks again and I hope to have a tribute page to ye all up shortly!!!

Dave

Hey Dave,

cool you like it. I really enjoyed to make this remix. I like such stuff. Dunno if I will bring this any further, could be.
Yes, please tell me when you've got more music up and if/when you plan another remix session. I would like to check this out then. :)

All the best, FRitz
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

Return to “Music Cafe”