An new epic by Soleil Vert

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This one is like a voyage. There is an intro/outro and a main part. It has some different influences, would you say it fits with the rest of my material?

Du déluge au désert
Song Page

Thanks for listening... :)

Vurt- is this yer french alter ego? Sun Vurt?

Either way, even if this isnt really my favorite genre- I like the transitioning you do here. you dont stay on one theme for too long. good use of panning efx too. I cant really judge the mix on these cheap headphones, but it sounds pretty good here.

Stupid American Pig wrote:Vurt- is this yer french alter ego? Sun Vurt?

Either way, even if this isnt really my favorite genre- I like the transitioning you do here. you dont stay on one theme for too long. good use of panning efx too. I cant really judge the mix on these cheap headphones, but it sounds pretty good here.
Hi again! thanks a lot for your comments, and... No, I am not Vurt...:)

Haha !
I almost missed this. this is phucking brilliant. what did you use ? Listening to it on HD 650 Senheizers and the quality is good. great panning. Thought the arpegio in the middle went on a bit to long but hey, my favourites are all the little squeaky bits at the end and biginning. Really cool.

:) nice piece, very soothing, nice touches - subtly complex.

another eXT piece i assume. 8)

regards

nope,hes not me,this boy has talent 8)

What a nice community here...! Thank you all for your nice comments...

Dreamw: yeah, I was thinking about the lenght of the middle part. But that was the best take (direct to audio), tried shorter ones but they were not as smooth.

knockman: yes your assumtion is right.... still eXT, but I may switch any day now, cause I am tired of the same problems using the main window, it never got any updates.....

hi Vurt, do not know your music yet, will have to listen to it....

Return to “Music Cafe”