dontsee - Miro track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would appreciate some help trying to sort the wheat from the chaff before I see about getting a CD out to friends. How's about this one?

dontsee

toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

way cool....wide rich sound,great opening groove,interesting space cadet vocals.....this isn't chaff...

cheers fate..er...space cadet vocals?
...don't remember putting any vocals on the track :?

Nice chilled tune, I would prefer some real drum samples as opposed to the synthetic sounds but that is a minor distraction to me, very well mixed and the production is very professional sounding. :)

sorry....vocal like instrument...the one at 1.40 and 2.40

i was just listening to Radioactive Man, and put this on, blenede seemlessly...great track Miro, its a keeper when its finished...

Cheers Krim and Sonic..Remco was supposed to be putting some lyrics on it at some point, but he seems to have gone AWOL... :(

I'd listen to it without vocals, so it must be good ;)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

very cool.

Very chilled, Miro... nice track 8)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

Hi miro
sounds good.
Good productions and very well chosen sounds

Cheers

Sounds good to me. Reminds me of some of the tracks on "Black Dog" "Bytes" album, which to me is a recommendation. Loved the melodic pads. this is very nice indeed. No chaff here. :)

Whoa, this is a fun track! I love that dinky robot groove. Nice trancey synth stabs. Cool IDM melody. Nice moodful pads. Thanks for the DL!

You know my thoughts on this track - it's r-e-a-l nice. Love the rhythmic elements and the pads you've got working here :love:
I think it will suffer with some daft dutch c**t warbling over the top and is best left as is :D

In terms of whether it's good enough as an album track - without doubt. Keep it.

The thing I like about your stuff, Si, is that you've really got your own sound and style. Your music has changed quite a bit since your first CD - and changed for the better. Somehow darker 8)

Now, all I gotta do is generate as much interest in my stuff as you get and I'll be laughing :hihi:
Cheery-o
Ian

by the way, I hope this CD is available for sale as well (assuming I'm not in the freeloader category :hihi:)

Return to “Music Cafe”