When hearts collide [mushy psychambient]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My girl would rather paint walls and sleep than be with me. Go figure.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

blipp wrote:Nice and chilled. i too liiked the warbly synth. This track built up nicely. Enjoyed. 8)
Cheers blipp

Perhaps fun to know which softs I used: arpy; filterscapeVA, JX16 and ersdrums for the very vague kick

--

Ah the sounds of love, Mystahrian romance is here for all to hear. Love the warble and wah you got going, goes well with the string sounds. It sounds at times as if this is an old warped record which gives it a kind of antique quality while still sounding avantish, good in all the right ways. Production and mix is well done. 8)

Glad that you have love in your life, I know how hard it is to find that and I hope this lasts a life time for you. That way we will have many more tracks like this from the Mystahr. :)

Cheers Bruce :D

This one just came alive after I picked up on some older arrangement giving it something new. There's no telling where my music will be heading after this, but first be puterless for a bit and then we'll see where we're heading.

I do certainly hope it will be a lifetime ;)

Epic strings underpin a surreal beauty!

Im fuckin serious - this is amazing mystahr - you should re-form My Bloody Valentine!

A diamond & most obviously a keeper :love:

:cool:

ohhhhhhhh

:D

cheers Dave

Return to “Music Cafe”